1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabana Rentals

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by ExtraE73, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtraE73

ExtraE73 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone rented a cabana mid-day for a discounted rate? I've read that if there are any cabanas available after noon you can rent a cabana for a discounted rate. Just wanted to hear somebody's personal experience with this.

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a few years, but I've done a half day cabana rental at Caesars. I doubt if you could do it on a weekend. A half day was the perfect amount of time. A full day is way too much pool time.

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually rent a cabana, but have always made reservations in advance. I have read trip reports of people getting discounts the day of though. I know at Ballys for example, the cabanas go 90%+ unused, so maybe I should wait and then inquire, lol. Midweek, you will obviously have a much better chance

Have fun.

4. slimmy28

slimmy28 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had some friends in town last week and did a cabana on Friday at Harrahs. There are only 3 I believe and ours was the only one in use. But I have to say, I couldn't have had more fun. There was 3 of us (males ages 39-45) and we just had a great time. The scene was surprisingly fun as I expected a more laid back atmosphere as it's a smaller pool. The our server was top notch. Price was $60, but had to guarantee another $240 (for a total of $300). We had no problem hitting that. I think our bill was $400ish, several buckets of beer, a couple round of shots, a couple appetizers. Highly recommend. It was my first Cabana experience.

5. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We asked last visit at around 130pm what the rate was (it was a Friday and normal rate was $500 that came with a botle; they said for $200 I could have it, but no bottle. We declined.
    This was at Flamingo....and in 2013

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.