1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET room rates

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by murphy3353, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murphy3353

murphy3353 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it just me or did the room rates for CET properties just increase?

2. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looked at my calendar and it's about the same. I booked November at Flamingo and it's still about $2 per night for the week i'm going (6 nights). Paris is still expensive, as is Cromwell, Caesars, and PHO, the usual suspects.
    My calendar for Jan-July 2016 is still about the same, i can get Bally's, Flamingo, Harrah's for $14-$18 per night (Sun-Fri). And as an added bonus, i can get the LinQ for most of May, June, July 2016 for about $20 per night, which is what i might do. Still too early though.
    I am Gold. If i don't use my card, well, it's in the Stratosphere , even for Harrah's and Flamingo. YMMV.

3. murphy3353

murphy3353 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday 8/18 and 8/19 were comped PH, Paris Linq Harrahs Flamingo... now they are like $14 - $36.

4. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must gamble more than I think... It always shows my choice of any property any 5 days free (including weekends) We always go to Paris...this time for Fri-Wed comped Red Room Eiffel Tower View. This is plugging my hubby in as a companion. we are both only platinum.

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been watching them daily...they seem to have been going up and down the last 3 weeks - but not a substantial amount.

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes calendar prices are very dependent on your account and your average daily theoretical (ADT).

For myself, the nights i currently have booked for the linq haven't really moved since i booked July 18th. It's now $59/nt before taxes/fees for Fri./Sat. 8/28-29, but if not logged in they are $88/nt. My ADT should be lower than $29 a day since I'm a flea, so that's a win to me. Lol

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  7. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rates in the near term always tend to fluctuate substantially (not surprising as they change due to bookings and cancellations).

Overall the rates I have been looking at in the longer term have been very stable though.

As for 8/18 and 8/19, my rates don't look great for the 18th but I have a lot of COMP on the 19th, including PH which I often do not get anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.