1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans Spa

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by clarx, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clarx

clarx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have stayed at Orleans numerous times and used their fitness center, but never paid for or even taken a look at their spa. After a recent stay at Red Rock and using their spa since it's indluded in their resort fee, have more interest in the Orleans spa on my next visit but wondering if it's worth the extra $15 or $20 a day they charge. Don't care about massages, etc., just wondering what's included in the daily fee and overall impressions. Haven't found many photos online so kind of tough to make a judgment just based on their website description. Thanks in advance.

2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there MANY yrs ago. Its like everything at the Orleans. Simple and straightforward. Steam rm dry sauna whirlpool.. some fruit juices etc changing rm showers. I did get a message it was okay.

3. smooth899

smooth899 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's very small. Has a hot tub and a steam room...that's about it. It serves its purpose, but is no comparison to the spas on the strip. I went once and decided that it's not worth the $20 to go back.

4. Nevada1278

Nevada1278 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What smooth said. Just a hot tub and steam room. There are some nice rain showers and the usual complimentary toiletries and water.

If you go early in the morning, you'll likely be the only one in there. The assistant said it never gets busy.

I purchased a 5 day spa pass for $75 and have so far used it twice. The good thing is that it doesn't expire, so I have three more visits to use up on future trips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.