1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about Mandalay Bay room reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 2tweetz, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get confused by all the new rules, but I currently have a 2 night comp at Mandalay Bay from Mlife and am staying 4 nights. Can I use one (1) Mandalay Bay myVEGAS week night reward with this current reservation? Thanks.

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the terms and conditions it states that this offer "may not be used in conjuction with any other MLife offer." I had wondered the same thing and was going to use it for a trip in November. I emailed MyVegas over a month ago, still never heard anything. My husband has 2 nights comped that we booked. I wanted to lock in our 4 nights and I didn't want to take the chance. He called and we got the other 2 nights for $19/night. Have you called them to see what rate they could give you?

3. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 nights comped and one at $19 and one at $29 plus resort fees, and $100 in resort credit. It's not that big of a deal, but I have combined myVEGAS with past Mlife comps... just not sure if I can do that anymore. 9 times out of 10 MB waives the resort fee for the asking and they will upgrade me to a suite or my preference The Delano... so I should just leave it alone. Enjoy your trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.