1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jasmine Sunday Brunch - dress code?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Vegasaddict2014, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

I've seen on their website that the dress code for Jasmine is business casual but does this apply to the Sunday brunch?
    Do you think my OH will be ok in dark jeans and a shirt with shoes?
    Will I be ok in a maxi dress or skinny jeans with a nice top?
    If not any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

2. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This description is a bit vague. Dark jeans with a button up and boat shoes would be fine for Jasmine. A polo shirt would likely work as well, but for Jasmine, Prime etc, I always wear a button up and slacks.

Nick:beer:

3. Vegasaddict2014

Thanks for the reply and sorry for being vague! I just know he won't want to be too dressed up in that sort of heat but seems like he'll be ok

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dark jeans and button up is good for just about any restaurant in Vegas. That's usually the extent of my dress up regardless of restaurant - sometimes add sport coat and nice loafers

5. FamousMike

FamousMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was dressed about as nice as I care to be when I went there. I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy, so I put on my best pair of jeans and a nice button up shirt. As I looked around while I was there, I saw plenty of bros wearing t-shirts, shorts, and sandals with no hassle from the staff. I would've felt out of placed dressed like that, but it's not the kind of environment where it's unacceptable. As long as you're both comfortable, you're cool. The one thing that never seems to fly at a place like that is a wearing a tank top, and if he insists on that as his wardrobe, White Castle is superb :licklips:

6. Vegasaddict2014

Lol. He'd be dumped if he wore a tank top in my company!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.