1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio - partial upgrade possible? Girls first trip to Vegas

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ChadDa3mon, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChadDa3mon

ChadDa3mon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas next week for a conference. The conference itself doesn't begin until Aug 5, but I'll be there on Monday the 3rd to enjoy 2 days with a lady friend before work kicks in. It's her first time in Vegas and I want to make it special.

My reservation is 6 nights total, so I don't see myself getting lucky on a $20 sandwich upgrade request, but maybe I'm wrong?

What I am more curious about, is the idea of asking the desk clerk for a nice upgrade for the first two nights (Mon night and Tue night, which should be very slow) and then going to my regular room for the rest of the week. I figure since they should have a lot of openings Mon/Tue nights, compared to the rest of the week, it has a better chance of success.

The other option would be to take advantage of their $40/night deal right now, and make a second reservation for just those two nights, then see if I can get that upgraded.

Lastly, I would love a meal with a view of the Bellagio fountains, but the restaurants at the Bellagio seem a bit too much for me, any other ideas there?

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

What would you do to help get a fantastic room with a great view if you were in my position?

2. ChadDa3mon

ChadDa3mon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Crap, the is all for Bally's Hotel, not Bellagio. Too much fountain thinking on the brain, trying to figure out how to edit the post now.

3. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I hope you have a great trip! I recommend Mon Ami Gabi at Paris for a good meal with views of the Bellagio fountains. I'm not sure if a $20 will work for an upgrade at Bellagio, but it always helps to smile and be nice to the front desk agent when requesting a high floor with a lovely view or making any special requests. Good luck and looking forward to the TR (if you write one).

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OP added post indicating she was staying at BALLYS - not Bellagio.

As to upgrade.... not that much difference in rooms.

As to meal - Mon Ami. We do it every trip at least once. Late breakfast or lunch on the patio. Keep in mind the limited showtimes on weekdays.

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, Eiffel Tower for a view of the fountains. The glass is soundproof, so no sound.

6. ChadDa3mon

ChadDa3mon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - couldn't find a way to edit my OP or delete it.

The rooms may be the same, I guess I'm hoping to get a high up view of the strip, or maybe the fountains from Ballys, I don't know if that's possible or not.

Also - a hot tub in our room would be a very welcome addition :)

7. ChadDa3mon

ChadDa3mon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a dress code for Mon Ami or the Eiffel Tower?

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    interesting. Both start with a "B". But there are some minor differences between the two, particularly with respect to getting free upgrade with $20 sandwich.
    With Bally's, I think you have a decent chance. Try it!

9. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only nice upgrade at Bally's for your lady friend

is actually booking a room at Bellagio for those 2 nights.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.