1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Alamo Full Size SUV Question (Tahoe)

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jamie1983, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone rented a Tahoe from Alamo? If so did it have a sunroof?

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Can't answer about Alamo, but sunroof and DVD player is standard for Tahoes and other large SUVs at Hertz...at least at my local Hertz.

3. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I figured they probably would, but trying to decide what to rent for my next trip. I think I'll book the Tahoe and hope for the best.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get either a Tahoe or Yukon (sometimes Suburban if those are out) every month from National (same parent company as Alamo). Sometimes I get a sunroof, sometimes not... they're kind enough to bring it up front and put my name on it, so it's their call. They usually keep them along the back wall and it's been some time since I went back there and just picked one. My guess is 1 out of every 3 has one... at least at National. They're always very low mileage and practically brand new. I had one a few visits ago with 17 miles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.