1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show purchase but not redeemed question?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dooner, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New to MyVegas, so please bear with me! I am going to Vegas next week, and probably want to see a show (Ka or Zarkana), however, don't know whether I'll have time, or which day.

Am I able to simply purchase the ticket (40 000 LP's), then call the MyVegas line the day of the show (even a few hours before show time) to see if they have any MyVegas seats available tickets?

I know they fill up shows and seats quickly, however, I notice that Ka is always available.

If I end up not redeeming the ticket, can I get my LP's refunded?

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    need to call before Vegas.Can't redeem once there due to GPS locator. Unless the reward is available for locals. As long as you do not call and book, you can get LP back. Once confirmed you use or lose.

3. stockd13

stockd13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i watched Zarkana with 2 x free premium tickets from myvegas in December last year and being from New Zealand i did not call the USA number until arrived in Las Vegas. Called from my hotel room a couple of days before i wanted to go to the show and had no issues redeeming the tickets.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just purchase your rewards before going to Vegas and you'll be ok on that front. Even if you decide day of to go see a show, there are a limited amount of MyVegas tickets per show. So as long as you don't have your heart set on a show, then give it a try day of.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Purchase the award before going to Vegas as it is a locals-restricted award. It's refundable until you call to select your performance date and seats, so if you don't go, just refund after your trip.

I would think you could book the show at the last minute, but I've never tried.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the input - very clear and concise! I will purchase the reward from home, and then see if I feel like going to the show while in Vegas. If it works then great, if not I can get a refund on LP's upon return.

7. vegasaz33

vegasaz33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Side note...disable GPS/location services on your phone before you open the MyVegas mobile app...all rewards came up for me on my recent trip this past week that way.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.