1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon Deals

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mickey Bryan, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey Bryan

Mickey Bryan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon has 20% off deals that ends today, July 21. I was able to purchase the $15 Groupon for a $30 in dining at the discounted rate of $12. We were specifically planning to visit there anyway (Van Halen/Sammy Hagar junkie lol), so it's a good deal for us. Just a heads up for anyone who has plans to make a Groupon purchase for their Vegas trip, today could save you a little extra. :)

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are always some good Groupon deals, we check them when planning a trip. And as regular Groupon users we've noticed more and more 20% offers. When one ends another one will begin within a day or two.

But prices have also gone up a bit. Or I should probably phrase that as the regular discounts have gone down a bit. So a deal that used to be say $10 for $20 worth of food will now be $12 for $20 worth of food. But you can get 20% off, bringing your price down to $9.60. Saving 40 cents over what you used to have to pay. We've noticed that quite a bit on deals we see regularly. Price up when the discount is in effect.

3. Mickey Bryan

Mickey Bryan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I've noticed the same thing. Or how about this: when the 20% deal is on, some deals are miraculously "sold out" but have just so happen to have more when the deal is over lol. Or the most popular and best save option from a company is sold out until after the 20% is over. I was just happy to see one for something I was planning to for sure do, and a Groupon I was planning to for sure purchase, was not only a few dollars cheaper- but still available!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.