1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Relationships between the various accounts and emails

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by troels, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troels

troels Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Newbiw here, seeking some advice on Rewards.

So you have a Facebook account, which has an email address associated with it. You can create an MLife account which also has an associated email address. When you redeem a reward it asks for an email address to send it to and the email is then "locked" to whatever device you are playing on.

My question is what is the relationship between all these email addresses and accounts? Do you have to send the reward to an email which is associated with your Mlife account? Or does it not matter?

Do you have to associate a FB account with an Mlife account? If so can you only redeem rewards generated from the corresponding FB acount?

I'm confused!

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FB email: For you to log into FB, has nothing to do with anything, MyVegas reps probably don't even have the information of what your FB email is.
    Mlife email: For you to log into mlife.com, just an address associated with your MGM's players club for marketing purposes etc.
    MyVegas email: Just an address where they send confirmations of your purchases.

Basically all three can be different, they are in no way related to each other.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mLife account isn't associated with an email address. It is linked to your ID you give them at the Players Club desk when you pick up your card. The email address is just a communication tool. It's not like you can have more than 1 mLife account... well, unless you have a fake ID. Reward redemption is all based around that mLife account, so the Facebook and MyVegas account doesn't matter until everything is linked to that account.

4. troels

troels Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies.

My partner and I will both open Mlife accounts as we are both playing MyVegas slots. Can I add the Rewards to either Mlife account i.e. is there any association between Mlife and where the rewards originated?

When you redeem at the hotel, do they check that the "Purchaser Name" on the Reward matches that on the Mlife account? Or, are they just interested to check that you are the owner of the Mlife account and they don't care about anything else?

5. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only one MyVegas account can be associated with one Mlife account. So therefore the names must match.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.