1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nobu At Caesars

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DJ Ran, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for input & opinions on the NOBU Hotel inside Caesars, Pros & Cons. We've stayed a Caesars before but it always been in the Augustus Tower so we're pretty familiar with the property. Heading back in a couple months for our 19th Wedding Anniversary and thinking about switching things up a bit by staying at the Nobu. For those who have stayed there, how was your experience? Do they have their own pool area or do you just use the main pool complex area at Caesars? Do you think the Nobu is a step up from the Augustus & Octavious Towers? Any room tips?

2. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Nobu tower has a good location within CP. Rooms are well furnished in a very modern Japanese influenced style. Beds, pillows, and linens are excellent. Service is good and checkin is easy. TVs are much better and newer than Augustus. There is no separate pool. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are significantly smaller than Augustus and Octavius, and the views are poor. It is nice to try for a change if you stay at CP a lot but does not really feel like a step up IMO. Better for couples than 2 guys.

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't stayed at Nobu. I heard the rooms were smaller. Also, the regular rooms do not have a bathtub. Unless you are in a suite, it is shower only. I like a tub, so I haven't booked into Nobu.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lack of a tub is a deal breaker. That is a must for the wife. I'm thinking a Hakone Suite on one of the top 2 floors with a strip view facing the Flamingo is the way to go. Rooms are 1,000 square feet with a bar area, nice size fridge, a dining area, a sitting area & a separate master bedroom. Bathroom looks huge with a walk in shower & a jetted tub. This looks much nicer than the normal Augustus Tower room we normally stay in.

5. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As others have posted, there is practically no view. The location is great as it is centrally located on property.

Can't remark on the regular room, but I am a big fan of the Sake suite. Can request one with a large dining table or instead a pool table depending on your use. There is a separate media nook with a large TV, but found it kind of useless as it right next to the main room with a larger TV.

The master bedroom is also quite spacious and I find the bedding and sheets a step up from the other towers. A big bonus is that you can order a select menu from Nobu restaurant for in room dining. Great when feeling lazy to go out and different from the standard room service. Also get priority reservations at the restaurant for shorter wait times.

Never saw the Nobu Range Rover, nor partook of the shortcut to the VIP line for the nightclub. Business center is nice and quiet though.

Quick tip, if you are a light sleeper, ask for a higher room floor on nights when Matt Goss is playing. You can hear the music.

For tub lovers, check out the Nobu villa. You have your 7 person imported tub from Italy outside. A four fiver person jetted tub in master bath. Huge steam shower next to your dry sauna room. And I love the automatic bidets....call me weird.

6. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info, thanks sailboat310

7. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the Hankone Suite was not in the cards for me but my host did set us up in an Augustus Tower Royal Suite for our anniversary trip. I saw a couple videos on youtube and they do look pretty nice. Has anyone else stayed in one and if so, has was the experience?

8. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in a Royal Suite in the Octavius Tower six weeks ago. I'm sure they're similar except for a few upgrades. The living room consists of a wet bar with a small refrigerator, a usual sofa, TV, coffee table, table and chairs, plus a water closet and closet. The bedroom has a bathroom similar to the August Deluxe room, a king bed, plus a chaise lounge and additional closet. It's not elaborate but it's a nice room. The only difference is location and views. Octavius near the pool, Augustus you can get a Bellagio fountain view plus closer to exits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.