1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So This Woman Cuts Me Off On An On Ramp

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was stuck behind a Waste Management truck, had my turn signal on to get around him, but I had to wait for a Mustang in the active lane to pass. Start my move, look in the side view and a van comes right around behind me and cuts me off. My first urge was to run her off the road, but I love My Grand Cherokee and didn't want to hurt it. If I had an M-16, I would have killed her on the spot. It was a mid-30's blonde.

She proceeds to cut off the WM truck and take off doing at least 80 in a 50. As per usual, I caught up at the next light, let my window down and called her the C word. She flipped me the bird, went one more light and turned left.

WTF!!!

2. aaronw915

aaronw915 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last 3 letters you posted sum up this absurd statement perfectly.

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also covers the statement of calling a female the "c" word over a traffic error.

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha, I had a similar situation happen to me, but I didn't even talk to the person. I just gave them a strong horn...and they had the nerve to give ME the finger after cutting me off. I definitely wanted to take a baseball bat to his face.

People are the worst!

5. alanleroy

alanleroy Click my avatar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anger Management. That's the ticket.

6. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had this sort of thing happen a few times, It baffles me that the person who is so in the wrong can compound the whole thing by then flipping me off. REALLY!!! The karma thing never seems to be instant enough, though I suspect that the rest of the persons life is devoid of friends or satisfaction. I sort of liken these folks to internet trolls.

I live in Washington State and our State Patrol seems to me to have shifted from simple speed traps to more rolling enforcement for aggressive driving. This is just an observation on my regular commute, the speed traps that have been pretty usual have diminished with with a lot more undercover vehicles pulling over aggresive drivers from within the traffic flow.

Expect that these people will eventually get busted, my guess is this is their usual driving style. I am always surprised at how many different kinds of undercover cars we have in this state. Used to be just dark colored unmarked Crown Vics, now I see Chargers, Suburbans, Silverados, I even saw a red Malibu the other day with a customer. Though they never seem to be around when I get cut off. D'OH !

7. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't want you mad at me, but it sounds like she had the right of way to pull into the left lane first. If you had to wait for the mustang in the left lane then the left lane clears for the person behind you before it clears for you.

Be gentle on me.
    [​IMG]

8. aaronw915

aaronw915 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed

9. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After being cut-off and seeing your life flash before your eyes, yeah, I would have no problem calling a woman the "c" word. Hell, I would call men the "c" word, besides other and more colorful things.

Sure, we're all human and make mistakes, but inconsiderate, reckless, selfish driving that could kill yourself or more importantly, innocent drivers, by-standers, etc. is inexcusable.

I don't think there is anyone here that can say they haven't used colorful language after being cut-off by inconsiderate drivers.

10. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did this happen in Philly?

11. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A hale and hearty "Fuck you, jackass!!!" at the time of the affront is one thing ...

Every time I head down to the Freeway Jungle I need to switch my head from small town central coast mode back to So Cal mode. Sometimes it starts in Camarillo, it always is in full tune by Calabasas and the west valley. 80 mph one sec, full brakes the next. Folks being careless and folks being aggressive, you just gotta re-program the mind. Thankfully it always concludes and when I smell the ocean, start seeing pelicans, the grip loosens, the four-way stops take forever because everyone is trying to wave everyone else through, the flatbed hauling the day-picked strawberries and spinach is just fine uphead of you going 40 ...

12. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blue-haired grandma flipped me the bird this AM, and get this...it was her fault!

13. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Life's too short to let someone else ruin your day, besides you don't know her situation. Maybe she just got bad news and needed to get somewhere fast.

14. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An M-16 is certainly the wrong response. Radar guided twin 50's would get your point across but that's the last we'd
    hear if you unless the Federal Penitentiary would grant you wifi privileges.

Last year on my way home from a trip I had a moron on my bumper getting on to the Mass Pike East from I-291. He actually tried to pass me on the on ramp. Now my new 4Runner doesn't lack for power nor stability and I wasn't driving slow, not sure what this floaters problem was. As soon as he could and without looking he gunned it, passed me on the left and cut in front of a car coming in the high speed lane. At this mile marker the Mass Pike (I-90) is still only two lanes. I had to avoid the accident as did the car he nearly hit. It was a very, very close one. Well as soon as that driver caught their breath they threw on the blue light! He had cut off an unmarked Mass State Trooper! Hah! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I couldn't stop laughing!

15. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lexington Park, MD.

16. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    unless she was late to a meeting with the business end of a woodchiper?, f*ck that c*nt
    f*ck her in the ear, no grease!

17. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  18. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I witnessed similar today. Cruising along about 45 in right lane of 2 lanes. Motorcyclist to my left. Guy in center turn lane decides last second he is going to go straight. Cuts over and almost hits the motorcycle and guns it. Cyclist just shaking his head.

So the guy is hauling probably 60-65 in a 45 now. Luckily there's a cop coming the opposite direction. Cop quickly changes direction and gets the guy.

Love instant karma!

19. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hunh. How'd you know she was a Canadian?

20. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're getting too PC and soft as a society. Calling her a c@$# was spot on for her behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.