1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fall Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by soled905, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems this board isn't getting a lot of attention, so I hope someone sees my question.

For a couple decades we've only traveled to Vegas in the spring and summer, but because of my daughter's 21st bday we're going to venture there in Oct. I have to find three rooms at either the Aria or Bellagio, so prices will matter. I've never paid attention to the MGM property offers after the summer, so I can't remember when they start getting sent out. Anyone know fairly precisely which month and/or date?

2. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think worst case by the end of august all the generic mlife offers come through for fall. Since I stay at MGM most of the time, I have the "Buzz" offers which is only specific to MGM Grand for the fall already.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I already have offers for both Aria and Bellagio that are good through the month of October.

4. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have received mlife offers good through Oct 31, 2015

5. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the responses. I'm curious, though, whether the offers those of you who have gotten already were the generic offers on MLife, or individual offers through either email or snailmail? I have some stuff on MLife, but they're kinda weak.

And sorry for initially posting this in the wrong forum-thanks for moving it here.

6. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

My fall offers are property specific...I don't think Fall corporate offers are listed yet.

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Aria, Bellagio and MGM Grand offers are property specific - Aria and MGM Grand also post those on the M Life web-site (although free play amount doesn't show). Bellagio doesn't put their offers on the web site. I've gotten these via e-mail and snail mail from all as well.

My generic M Life "Corporate" offer only goes through the end of September. I wouldn't imagine we wouldn't see the fall offers until next month.

8. ChickenBone Jones

ChickenBone Jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of my "summer" offers end on October 31. I have only gotten my fall mgm grand offer, but those always seem to come out super early.

9. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also have offers for Aria through October...I don't really gamble at Bellagio.
    The offers seem to be individualized from Aria. My mLife offers are pretty much terrible except for some resort credit, free play and 3 free nights at MGM...just a little better than rack rate at the other MGM properties.

10. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an Aria offer good through 10/31 and a corporate "undefined" offer that expires 9/30.

11. tnyqst

tnyqst Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do these offers come to you via e-mail or postal mail?

What about the MGM Buzz offers - where can I check those?

I check my MLife account online, but that does not show me any offers except discounted room rates.

12. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get most of the good offers through email. My snail mail goes to Canada for mlife so I haven't seen what's been sent there since Christmas but not usually anything great.

13. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try changing the dates on the calendar to September or so. My Fall Buzz offer from MGM shows up online and I already booked it for a trip in September.

14. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it happen a lot that offers don't show Up in the calendar when u try to book them online thru mlife? I have an offer for 3 nights in a pyramid suite in Luxor with 200 Fp and 100 rc but when I look in the calendar it only shows tower suites and accessible rooms at the normal rate for all dates. Offer is good till October 31.

15. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the buzz offers via email and regular mail. They are also in my mlife account. Give VIP services a call. Worst case they don't have anything available. It doesn't hurt to ask.

16. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an offer directly from Aria via e-mail and snail mail that is good from August 1 - October 31

17. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just give VIP services a call. Just a few weeks ago my dad had an offer from MGM but the mlife website wasn't showing any available on the dates we were going. He called up VIP services and they booked it for him in a matter of minutes.

18. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Aria must not like me anymore. I have 3 offers from them between May and June, but they all end on and have to be used by July 31st.

19. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been trying to wait patiently for my Fall offers to post. Next trip is weekend before Thanksgiving so nothing for me to even consider on the MGM side of things. I usually get property specific offers from Monte Carlo, Aria, and Mirage along with my corporates. Was leaning towards Aria for this one since I'm using Rapid Rewards points for the flight. MGM has an outside shot, but my only offer from them will likely be the corporate. Patience is hard :) Especially with 5 nights at Planet Hollywood showing up at $350 including the resort fees and taxes. I'll make it. Maybe.

I do have a "Fall" Monte Carlo specific offer for 2 free nights that doesn't seem to have a date range in the terms but was not considering them for this trip.

20. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I check daily for fall offers but am afraid they won't come until October as my generic corporate summer offers are book and use by 9/30... I have MGM the Buzz good through January but of course the dates I'm going aren't available.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.