1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Marriage Can Be Murder Discounts?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jtf, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

My sister would like to see Marriage Can Be Murder at The D. Does anyone know if they have coupons for that around in Vegas? The cheapest tickets I am finding are at: http://www.halfpriceshows.com/Shows/showdatelistt.jsp?i=9&id=198&City=Las%20Vegas&State=NV&Name=marriage-can-be-murder

$53.80 for regular and $63.70 for VIP. They say the show is 50% off, but the dinner is regular price. Not sure I want to spend time standing in line at a discount ticket booth if I can get them close to the same price online, but I don't want to buy them online and find out there a lot of coupons in Vegas for the show.

2. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelzoo has this show discounted as well, for just slightly less than what you posted (although Travelzoo's published price may not include taxes and fees):
    Marriage Can Be Murder

3. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Thanks!

4. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was also going to suggest ebay Vegasforlocals, but do keep in mind, you must pay 26.95 per person when you go to the show with your voucher. So, whatever you bid, plus 54.00 (if two are going) and 1.99 for shipping and handling, which is still a good deal for the "regular" tickets. Thats where I got my tickets.....good show :)

6. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also, I browsed thru the coupon booklets and the free vegas magazines as i was there and none of the coupons were as good a deal as what I described above.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.