1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love the way we feel about Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm really glad I found like minded people, and this site. I haven't met any TRUE Vegas lovers in my hometown, only when I go out to Vegas and meet random people & people on this site.

3 weeks from today, I will be soaking up the sun at the Flamingo pool, and I absolutely can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 19th - July 24th
  2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think about Vegas several times a day. The four day wait until my trip right now is killing.

3. Nedly60

Nedly60 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 weeks out and I know how you feel...I play the "what if I hit it big" movie in my head a lot and also noodle around with the planned itinerary .... Then get restless that we are not there yet!

4. whiskeyandslots

whiskeyandslots High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I live on the east coast as well, and I'm ALWAYS thinking about Vegas. My hubby loves Vegas too, but not as much as I do. I think about Vegas all the time. I'm obsessed! I'd love to move there, but the husband will never let that happen...

5. debriley

debriley Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep....9 more days til I leave, and I don't talk about it constantly, but it's front and center in my brain. The hubby doesn't gamble...he will go to Vegas once a year with me and he sleeps in, naps, hangs out in sports books, people watches....kind of acts like he's at the beach without the beach, and he'd probably be just as content to vacation elsewhere. Not me. Fortunately he lets me go on a couple of additional trips a year with my mother.

6. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading back to Vegas on the 23rd, less than 2 months after my last trip... The countdown has begun! My longest trip ever, 4 nights at Excalibur and 3 at Flamingo.... Almost 4 years since I had a Vegas trip with my brother-in-law, the trips with him lead to some good stories...

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  7. caddy1969

caddy1969 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out in 29 days and can't wait. Checking out this and many other Vegas sites to make sure I have my eleventh trip covered. This site gets me pumped up in in the Vegas state of mind.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at the age where a lot of my friends are either having kids or their kids are finally old enough for things like Disney and I see some serious Disney fiends on my Facebook feed. Vegas is my Disney World. I think a lot of my trips are cheaper than theirs even if I lose a big chunk of my bankroll. And if I'm going to a theme park, I'm more of a six flags kind of guy. Give me roller coasters and not the Pirates of The Carribbean nonsense.

This site feeds my habit of going all in and focused on a hobby. I love doing research and being an amateur expert about things that genuinely interest me.

9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being from the east coast too it sure does make for a long flight but oh so worth it.

This board makes it great to share with like minded people.

10. Bazzito52

Bazzito52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And there's a special feeling in Vegas for us "East Coasters" - PACIFIC TIME ZONE,,,

Let me tell you what I really like about being in "that magical place just three hours from now."

1. 60 Minutes is ALWAYS on at its regular time.

2. Monday Night Football is on during DINNER!

3. AND you can get to bed by 10:00 PM.

4. DITTO for any playoff game in any sport.

5. The early Sunday NFL game is on before lunch (or during a leisurely brunch/late breakfast).

6. The late game is on around lunch time - and ends in time to get a nap.

7. Sunday Night Football? See #2 & 3.

8. Thursday Night Football? See #2 & 3.

9. College Football? SEC and east coast night games start around suppertime and end just before midnight. (Sorry about that, but there are some things that PST just can't cure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.