1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I hate waiting!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Lhammer28, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sitting here reading TR's from as far back as 2 years just because I want to see pictures and visualize my happy place!!!!

I cannot wait!! I have been saying to myself that I am going to take a week off the VMB, but then i find myself on here within the next 24 hrs. its a cycle that never ends!

I cannot wait to get down there, eventho I know that I need to lose some baby weight to fit into some cute Vegas outfits, so I should be happy i have over 50 days!

So if you're in Vegas now or going before me, please take lots of pictures and keep the TR's coming!!!!

2. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    55 days - you'll get there before you know it! I'm 15 days and counting towards my longest trip ever - 6 nights (maybe seven). Have you stayed at Flamingo before? any tips for a first timer (must eat at restaurants, bars, etc.) the last 2 or 3 nights I'll be there for the first time (hotel that is, I've gambled there before)

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  3. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wise men say: "Good things come to those who wait"

Baloney - I too have trouble waiting!

Your happy place awaits you!

4. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at the Flamingo before, a few times. The only reason that we keep staying there is their pool. I dont think that any of the food venues that we at at there were amazing, actually, I hated their buffet for anything but breakfast. I did like the bartenders at Bugsys Bar, they were very personable & friendly.
    But Ill spend most of my time (not at the pool) the Margaritaville bar and tables.
    I havent been since 2013, so I know there are probably lots of changes.

Please let me know how you like it!

5. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the tips - looking forward to the pool... there have been a few changes in that area since 2013, I think you'll like the LINQ area...

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  6. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel your pain. Normally I spend the months before a trip planning, hunting for bargains on shows, rooms and car rentals, shopping for wardrobe. This year it all came together in less than a month. I've already booked everything and shopping is all done. I'm spending way too much time on this board reading reports as well. Counting the days!

7. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a countdown timer, life is good. Take it all in before you leave. It makes the trip that much more satisfying. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.