1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Recommend a Blackjack Trainer app on Android?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by bdlee73, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdlee73

bdlee73 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Blackjack trainer on Android? I don't mind paying. I play decently, but want to practice on my phone/tablet with an app that's fair. I looked in the Google Play store and was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices.

2. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Advantage Blackjack is a good one. That's the one I use and recommend.

3. marksind

marksind VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Search for Real Blackjack, by Genina.com. It's great and free. It has settings for rules and number of decks, includes strategy cards, hints (stand, hit, double down, split - but only if you ask it what you should do), and card counting (if you choose to). I practice with it all the time on my android phone and tablet. The graphics are also quite good.

It's not available any longer through the app stores and has been replaced by a far inferior version from another company that must have bought Genina. You can find the app apk file pretty easily though just with a Google search. Once it's installed, you're app update service will ask you if you want to update it along with any other apps you have that are due for updates. Don't update or you'll get the new crummy version and lose the good older one. Here's a link to one download site:

http://real-blackjack.en.softonic.com/android

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.