1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Long time lurker... saying hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Taekkun, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taekkun

Taekkun Tourist

Just figured I'd say hi to introduce. Vegas is my number one spot to go on vacation and I have been probably around 20 times or so, maybe more. I actually have a trip scheduled in a week and half where I will be staying at Caesar's followed by Palazzo. This will be my first time staying at Caesars as I usually stay at Palazzo. Should be a good time. I am mostly a craps player, but plan on seeing if I can get my first ever hand pay.

I try to make it out to Vegas 2x/year, but it all depends on where I'm living at the time and the work schedule/airfare costs. Figure with being a lurker for a long as I have been, might as well try contributing to the boards a bit more!

2. knasinnh

knasinnh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

I am a long time lurker who has been 20 or so X's over the years.. What the hell took us so long to get active???

Good Luck on your upcoming trip!

3. Taekkun

Taekkun Tourist

Just figured I didn't have much to say! One of the main reasons I even registered when I did was because I was reading trip reports prior to getting on the plane for Vegas and was annoyed at the default forum settings. Registered so that I could set it to 40 posts/page and not have to click next page as much!

Hopefully I'll be a little bit more active now tho. Might even consider doing a trip report for my week long excursion. Maybe.

4. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As someone who frequents the Palazzo any V/P restaurants you'd recommend? I’ve heard that may of them are excellent but any particular stand out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.