1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Package store

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Chicken Dinner, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually keep a handle of Beam or JD in the room. The past few times I've picked it up at the packie in the airport. Not cheap but could be worse. I get in hours before my friends and thought I would poke around a little. Staying at the Mirage this time for the time in 5 or 6 years and I don't remember if there is a liquor store within August weather walking distance. Anyone know...? Thanks!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Walgreens at the street level between Venetian and Palazzo.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, there's both Walgreens and CVS close by and their liquor prices are better than the regular liquor stores on The Strip.

Bill

4. matguy

matguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While heading over to the Walgreens at the Venetian there's the over-street walk-way or street level. The over-street walk-way might be a bit quicker due to the lack of street light to deal with. Hopefully the escalators work.

My wife and I made the walk at street level just about 2 years ago (opposite direction and the main Venetian entrance rather than Walgreens) in 113 degree heat. We were dressed nice, I had a black suit on (no vest, but a tie) and once we got in to the Mirage I just had a slight glistening of sweat on my forehead. The walk really isn't that bad, even in the crazy heat. Walking across the street was the worse part with the heat radiating off the blacktop.

5. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent ideas. Don't think abt CVS or Walgreens for alcohol. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.