1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 2 Complimentary LOVE tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hi all,

I'm planning on watching LOVE with my girlfriend this August. Am I allowed to use myVEGAS to get a free ticket for both her and myself by buying the reward twice? Or would the reward only apply to one person when I redeem?

Thanks,
    scc

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Rewards are limited to 1 per person.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your GF needs to start playing.

4. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use 1 for you and buy one for her and they will seat you together.

5. FLHfan

FLHfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have time to get her an account and get enough points.

We started playing on my wife's account and earned 44,000 LP's in a week. Make sure to play blackjack and slots for maximum LP's and download the ap from Amazon so you don't get locked out of earning LP's. The Amazon ap pays out more gold too.

And bet as large as you can afford.

6. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Would this new account have to be under her name as well? That's kind of disappointing and sad considering how I have more then enough LP to use it for two complimentary LOVE tickets... Nothing else I really want to use LPs on. Debating whether to quit MyVegas soon after this trip this year.

7. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you've got more than enough, get the 2 VIP ticket reward that costs 2 million LPs. :)

8. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Haha, unfortunately, I don't have that much! I only have 600k LPs, but interms of what I see or want to do in Vegas for the short time I'll be there, it's most likely LOVE is the only thing I'll want via MyVegas. There's no dining option that really intrigues me now am I staying at any M-life property for free plays.

9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Once she earns enough LPs and redeems for that same reward, you can call to book the tickets and tell them that you have 2 redemption codes from 2 different players and that you want to sit together. They'll get you both setup.

10. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Dang MyVegas is pretty disappointing. I only used it on one trip and managed as the only user. If she download the app and play it does she have to connect it to FB? She doesn't use FB.

11. darlene

darlene Low-Roller

I'm in the same boat as you with MyVegas. I wanted to get the two LOVE tickets, but they stopped offering and nothing else much interests me.

12. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Does anyone know when this reward refreshes? Always sold out so fast. ignore that. Just bought a standard one.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  13. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the LOVE ticket a few weeks ago. The reward was refreshed every day just before noon (central time).

- Linda in TX

14. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

My husband didnt have a twitter account set up, so I set one up for him for the Social Rewards program. Just do the same with MyVegas for your girlfriend. Set up a FB account and the apps on her phone and then log in daily for her to collect chips and LP's on the desktop.

Have to agree its sad seeing all the mid-range rewards needing a stay at MGM or being sold out/gone. We've really lucked out and MyVegas will save us over $400 on our first trip to Vegas!! Combine that with Total rewards and we have over $500 in extra spending money :) Now if only the CAD$ would stop falling!!

15. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Yeah.. considering how I don't really like staying M Property besides Aria or MGM, it makes most of my visits invalid to use MyVegas. But in this case, LOVE is particularly perfect. Hopefully I can accumulate enough points for the second ticket for my girlfriend!

16. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Looks like I was able to earn the 40k points to get a ticket on my SO's account. That being said, I called in to cash in my redemption and they gave me some pretty (what looks like) terrible seat in row R section 20#. Not sure what section it's in but I think that's in the farthest back. Bummer! I guess beggers can't be choosers. Any chance I can get better seat if I ask in person if there's any avaliable? Going on a Sunday so hopefully it's not going to be as crowded.

17. Vega$nut

Vega$nut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to see it next month for the first time but most people say there isn't a bad seat in the house.

18. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tend to agree that there is no bad seat at most of the CDS shows. I sat in the last row (I think section 208?) for the Beatles last summer. Seat was fine and had a good view. I thought Love was the least impressive CDS show of the bunch though (haven't seen Criss Angel). I am seeing it again next month, so maybe my opinion will change.

19. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first time we saw LOVE it was from the last row also. EXCELLENT seats!!! You'll enjoy it!

- Linda in TX

20. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

I se.e Thank you all!

Best,
    SCC

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.