1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother... poker player & poker dealer...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by sybgal, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone gonna watch Big Brother? Starts tonight & poker's very own Vanessa Russo is one of the houseguests.....could be very interesting watching her do something other than poker.... :)

2. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be watching. I wonder if she'll reveal that she's a poker player?

3. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nah...and I'm not a fan of hers...

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if the LA based poker dealer will recognize her? I would think so....

5. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She is pretty hot. Good luck to her.

6. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am watching!

LOVE Big brother!

7. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm watching.

Sema Show
  8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not the poker play???
    There are other women in the house much better. Hell, even the transgender woman is hotter. :wink2:

9. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like she'll probably miss the World Series of Poker main event (starts July 5th).

10. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My summer guilty watching pleasure. Luckily my Vegas traveling companions love the show as much as I do. We typically meet in the room for cocktails/snacks to watch the show together (unless we are on a hot streak).

Yes, great summer entertainment.

11. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Brother

They have a lot of very pretty gals and some cute guys. First day was boring to watch. What I like is that most of them are physically fit and will be able to compete in the challenges. The twist of the twins is stupid. It has been done before. I hope the show gets more interesting. Lucy

12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May I ask, please, if you are a 24 hour feed person, please put Spoiler Alert at the start of your post.:peace:

Yeah, the twin thing is lame. Been there, done that.

How could the poker dealer not notice a famous player?

I'm at a loss for words over Audrey. I don't know how long I can take those huge cheek bones and brow.

A hillbilly Asian, a bible-toting football player who has the girls panties' twisted up, a horny as hell MILF, an airhead NYC party girl who has a "Gusband", and a poker dealer who could climb the wall and walk home to Inglewood.

Damn, I love this show.

Note: How does Julie Chen keep getting more beautiful with the passage of time?

13. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, Are you talking to ME??? Julie Chen told us while watching the show about the twist being twins. I didn't do a spoiler at all. I do know the name of the twin so I will keep that info to myself.
    Julie Chen lost more weight and most likely gets plastic surgery to look better. Or.... the make-up artist is doing a better job. She is a pretty lady and she used to have on a few extra pounds on her. I notice those things on gals and men. They look better with a few extra pounds but the world wants to see super skinny people on t.v. and movies. The reality is that most of us are a few extra pounds or just fat.

Maybe we should start a "SPOILER Big Brother" for those that do want to know everything that we already know about. I will start a Spoiler Big Brother topic. Lucy

14. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy, I was not talking to you. We had this conversation before. I know Julie talked about the twins. I meant no harm whatsoever. I'm just not a live feed person.

Thank you for starting a separate spoilers thread.

You know what? In the past 5 minutes, I just changed my mind. Since it's just me that has a problem, I'm going to bow out of the thread. Life is too short to have ill feelings over a tv show.

Enjoy the show, everyone!:beer:

15. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She started a spoilers thread. Don't leave Breeze. I love talking about Big Brother. I don't watch the live feeds either.

Sema Show
  16. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Breeze, Don't leave because you have interesting things to say and some are funny with what you have to say. I have a best friend who hates spoilers and I always have to watch what I have to say about Big Brother. I will only come here to read what you have to say and other people who don't like spoilers too. I like spoilers because we get to see many things that happen that will never be shown on the t.v. EPISODE SHOWS. If only you knew what is really going on behind the show that will never be shown. Please stay. Lucy

17. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, sorry for the hissy fit.

Bringing in the Amazing Race couple should prove interesting. It would be impossible for them not to want to stick together, at the same time that also makes them easy targets. BTW, I quit Amazing Race with about 3 episodes to go. It was conflicting badly with hockey, so I don't know who won.

Every year I say to myself after everyone is in place, "one of these people is going to win".

It's hard to form an opinion so soon, but Amazing Race couple are going to be players. Florida beach girl with the sexy voice could go far. I'll bet anything transgender Audrey turns into a stone cold bitch. Gay kid will be a player. Football stud, poker mama, Asian country boy, wrestler guy all should last awhile. Maybe throw dentist into the mix.

Just my early impressions.

18. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been watching Big Brother since season 1. This season should be interesting. Yes there are a few goof balls but for the first time in many years....I don't HATE anyone right from the start. That will make it more interesting for me. For a number of seasons there would be someone who was just such an ass or so fake that I couldn't stand them. There are a few paranoid polly's in there but it's BB so of course they are :) I too wondered if the poker player and poker dealer recognized each other. Finally something to watch on tv again. BB and AGT are my summer pleasures. I don't subscribe to live feeds but I do read the spoiler pages everyday.

19. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, Vanessa the poker player told the house that she's a DJ. Also Da'Vonne the poker dealer told the house that she's a second grade teacher (and she didn't seem to recognize Vanessa as a poker player).

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Breeze, This is not a spoiler. I just want you to know that when you see tonight's Big Brother show you may notice some of the players using the nick-name of "DAY" which is Da"Vonne's name. Some call her Mama Day. Lots of people are using that now. It is easier for them to use that nick-name.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.