1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any new cocktail suggestions???

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by vwhiten, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I discovered Deep Eddy's Vodka Lemonade -- I mix it in my ninja with ice, pomegrate juice and Deep Eddy -- hits the spot. I will add that I am a wimpy drinker when it comes to taste. I can hold my own on alcohol -- I just don't want to taste the alcohol. i.e. frozen slushy drinks.

2. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was watching one of them social rewards videos saw them making a watermelon basil drink with vodka. Like blended watermelon vodka ginger lime juice basil. Never had that sounds good and different.

3. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    People have mentioned Verbena at Chandelier in Cosmo. I went there a week-and-a-half ago, but I went upstairs, and the CW said they stop serving upstairs after 6:00PM, but it is served downstairs. She was going to get me the fruit that's supposed to make your mouth feel weird, but we had to go to dinner. I'll try again next time. I'm really curious.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will serve it bottom level free if you are playing. I wasn't too impressed by it, Im good with the Bond bar Blue Cheese Olive Martinis

5. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Vice Versa, most folks know it as Bar Vdara, they make their version of an Old Fashioned called Fasionably Late. I had three and their lamb lollipops for dinner one night, all fantastic. I remember the drink was very good, made with rye, sherry and had a cinnamon stick. Exact cocktail mix... Well I had three and like I said I can't remember! They were fantastic! Great outdoor fire pits, probably excellent place to sit when it's 110 at night...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.