1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High level CET executive host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TexasDolly, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasDolly

TexasDolly Newbie

I have been lurking for some time - thank you all in advance for providing your knowledge, expertise and continued camaraderie. I am currently in Las Vegas, just made 7 Stars this week (longtime 80000+ Diamond Member) and have had an absolute nightmare of a trip which has snowballed into a temporarily in an uncomfortable situation and one after another hassle with host staff at PH, Paris and Caesar's. I'm at my wits end and need to immediatly contact someone who has authority and desire to once and for all do right or at least, do minimum for a regular Caesar's patron (4-5x a week BJ player.) I will gladly in another post, describe my experience - should anyone else have any similar issue(s) however for the moment, do any of you have a contact or high level executive host whom I can contact for immediate assistance?

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PHVHost is an Executive Host with TR\PH on here. Can try contacting him.

3. TexasDolly

TexasDolly Newbie

4. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When your crisis is over, we'd all love to hear the story.

5. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Subscribed for story.

6. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what he said

7. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully Hunter can handle it!

8. HelloStranger

HelloStranger Tourist

Curious as to what happened. We went for NYE and stayed a few extra days (two rooms - one for my co-player's mother - long story) and my co-player gambled a lot and they told her that the rooms, 'ate up all of the comps,' and they made her pay a thousand something extra to check out. (On all other trips we have taken, our room service/food charges are always covered at the end of the stay from RCs she collects on her card - we've never spent those points and then asked for comps) Plus, it was completely dead a few days after the first in there. It left a bad taste in her mouth and she doesn't want to go back. We used to go to Vegas a lot and haven't been there since then and she said she doesn't plan on going back any time soon.

9. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shoot me a message with your TR number and contact info, I'll take a look at things for you. Looks like its been a week but maybe we can clean some stuff up from your trip and work on making subsequent trips a bit less frustrating for you. 99% of issue can be prevented by properly setting up a trip and attention to detail on the front end. It may take a bit longer than some other hosts for me to finalize trips and get the actual confirmation out, but that is because I try to ensure everything is set and prevent things such as room unavailability, offers being booked on invalid dates (I am sure everyone here has had the unfortunate experience of being told they were booked under an offer only to get here and not its not ready), various other preventable issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.