1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jaci2014, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed in Bally's, Bills and the Flamingo. Got lucky last year and made low level Diamond. Hoping to find out a little about Harrah's Mardi Gras tower rooms before we request a room assignment there. (Already booked.) Any info will be appreciated--coffee pot availability, particular floor, any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in Mardi Gras tower three times and there was always a coffee pot. Rooms facing Carnaval Court can be noisy due to music late into the night. The Starbucks on the second floor tends to be less busy. The food at Toby Keith's was better than expected. Ask about upgrade cost to an executive suite at check in, don't bother with the mini suite. It has been a couple of years since I stayed there, but the upgrade cost was reasonable. Hope this helps, enjoy your trip.

3. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks! Hope we can find an executive suite with 2 Queens--snoring spouse!

4. Bartman

Bartman Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flamingo has ben my home base last few years. Stayed once at Harrah's a few years back and felt as if I was in a shoe box. The safe was on the wall outside the bathroom for cryin' out loud! Think you're better off at the Pink Bird. Even tho the rooms are abt the same sq ft, the floor to ceiling wall to wall windows just make the room feel bigger. Have a GO room tour on my YouTube page along with some other stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/1wwtom

5. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Batman!

6. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they downgrade you to superior strip room #1552 see if this bag of almonds is still behind the fridge.

[​IMG]

I saw it right when I was about to check out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.