1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Minimum Red Chips

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by NvrSumR, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else have a certain amount of red chips that they won't go under? For the web version I like to have a cushion of 1 Million but recently had a "screw it" moment and am now at 800k. I don't play the mobile as much so there is no floor for me there. Anyone else do this or am I just weird?

2. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 million?
    I've been over that just once!
    My bottom line is 100K if I'm on a roll. Usually I just collect for 2-3 days and then just burn it.
    I go spin after spin without winning anything.

Anniversary Trip
  3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me its about a million as well. but after just spending my lps on my upcoming trip i decided to max bet (120k) my million on lotus land. on my last two or three spins i hit a few 5 of a kinds and am now up to like 8 million lmao.. within a 10 minute span i leveled up like 7 times.. that was a great day..

4. suebee

suebee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My minimum is 1 million as well, 200k on mobile. I really have no reason why I feel like I have to keep anything on hand, it's just one of those things...

5. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was up to 23 million at one point...
    Now I'm around 16 Million.. I have 1.5 million LPS again.. redeemed over 2 million over 5 or 6 trips?

I think I would like to have at least 10 Million to feel comfortable, but having been up so a high a few weeks ago... whittling down to 16 million stings.. LOL... it's all relative.. I'm at such a high level now.. I think 1170 or something that I need a lot of chips just get anywhere.. my lowest leveling up is over 5 million and I don't collect many lps until I level up... Many of you may know that your "bucket" doesn't fill very fast after level 710... I would say it take 20 times longer now, but someone may have done the actual cacluation.

6. gadgets19

gadgets19 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 million for me as well. Though I went a little crazy a couple of weeks ago chasing the damn progressive and dropped 7 million so I'm sitting around 800k.

7. whiskeyandslots

whiskeyandslots High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha I lose all of my chips almost every day.

8. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I dont understand how you all do this. I started maybe 2 months at most ago and been playing constantly. I happen to have a job that leaves me alot of spare time to screw around with this MyVegas game.

Lvl 99 On Mobile Slots- $2700 every 4 hrs plus $800 for watching a video and the daily spin
    Lvl 29 On Mobile BJ - $2000 every 4hrs plus something for the video and I swear to god I get that damn 2x xp on the daily box pick which I have barely any chips to play with.
    Lvl 56 On Desktop - I think somewhere around $10,000 or alittle less for all the hotel bonus and the daily spin

Do you all buy chips or something? Do you get some kind of super bonus for buying those chips? I just can't figure out how you all get this high. I have only once got into around $300,000 chips and I swear when I started betting higher it wasnt going good. Now I lose all my chips within 5 mins of getting the bonus. Tell me your secret?

9. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only do the desktop version. Can't speak for everyone, but I collect chips from the strip for a month or two without spinning.

I'm at a higher level though, so there's more chips from the hotels.

http://myvegasfreechips.com/ I use that one for the public chip links.

10. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing since last Thanksgiving and I'm at level 249. For the first three months I was very conservative and slowly got up to 900k by bettering no more than 1500. Got a little crazy one day and lost it all. I couldn't get anything going for a couple weeks and got lucky on the Lotus game. I accidentally hit max bet (120K) and got the bonus. Ended the game with 5 million chips and ever since then I've had at least 800K.

I've never bought chips (seems counter productive to me unless you just like playing the game and don't care about rewards).

Over the past month or so I've played China Mystery exclusively. I've made it up to 9 million once and over the course of a couple days widdled that down to only a million but I leveled up about 30 times and got about 40K gold coins. I haven't hid anything decent in the past week or so but I really only bet 6k and 15k. I'd rather bet fewer big hands than a bunch of little ones. It's more exciting and you have a better chance at hitting something decent. If I were you I'd save up to 150-200k and pic your favorite game and play 15k per spin.

11. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dontfairplay - I'll start using that link. Thanks for the help

NvrSumR - honestly I never save up my chips so maybe that's where I've been going wrong. I think I'll try that out and see how it works out for me. I just kept thinking I would whittle my way up if I kept slow playing but guess that's not the way to go. I also thought playing a lot I could hit those quests that only last acouple days but those things are impossible for some reason. The only time I get a piece is when I bet higher and I can't bet higher all the time if I don't have the chips. So I guess those quests are really only for the people with high chip counts.

Well with all that advice I'll see how this goes next month. Thanks all

12. rundal

rundal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My bottom limit that I keep is zero.

13. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Strangely, the quests become harder at higher levels. I'll play the sweepstakes ones, and sometimes others too.

At level 56, you're close to building MGM Grand (level 68 if that's still accurate), and Mandalay Bay (level 58).

imo, build out those two. There's no right or wrong way to play - there are many roads to Dublin.

14. NvrSumR

NvrSumR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the games for me over the past two weeks have been TIGHT. I got bored at work just now and played China Mystery for 15K/ spin. Started with 800k and gave up at 400k. Didn't get any hits over 30k. Sometimes I really hate this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.