1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Help! Can't cancel rewards that i "purchased"

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by h0und10, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So when you purchase an award they go into this "que" kind of thing until you confirm your actually getting those. Kinda like a shopping cart when online shopping. well right now i have 5 in there and it will not lt me cancel an of them. The cancel button that usually pops up in the top right is not visible. any ideas? or am i sol?

2. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to when you say the "que". When you purchase a reward you click on the reward and hit the "next" button to go to the second page. On the second page you enter your name and email and then hit "confirm" to actually purchase the item. When you call it up later (under "my purchases"), there usually is a "cancel" button available. If you're not seeing the "cancel" button (this recently happened to me) you can just click on the "support" item at the very bottom of the screen - it may take a minute, but go through a few screens and you'll get to a place when you can send a message to the support staff detailing your troubles. They fixed my problem and cancelled my reward within minutes.
    If you're in the habit of buying and cancelling rewards frequently, that may be your problem. I think there's a limit to how many/or how often you can buy/cancel rewards.
    Good luck!

- Linda in TX

3. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the help. I will contact support. I have bought and canceled a few in the last couple days, so I might have hit a limit.

4. sandybeachbar

sandybeachbar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tha would be your problem. Each person has a limit of how many you can purchase or cancel in a 30 day period. Mine is 5.

5. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently had to wait thirty days to cancel a reward as well.

6. LoveVeGa

LoveVeGa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 4 rewards before my trip.. After the trip whatever I don't use , I will cancel the reward.

I go to confirmation page they send and click the cancelation button. That is it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.