1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can you book two rooms with your total rewards account?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by tonysoprano24, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be in Vegas for two days and would like to book two rooms either in the same hotel or different hotels. Can I do that through tr? Or do I have to do one m life and the other tr

I'm mostly looking at 3 star properties with tr so I have good deals (FLamingo Paris etc...)

2. Imperial_Palace_King

Imperial_Palace_King High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You won't be able to do it online via TR. You can book one then when you try to book the other it will give you an error message saying you already have a reservation. You would have to call and get another room.

You might be able to log out of TR and book the second room that way. Not sure though.

If you have comps then I would book one with TR and one with mlife.

3. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's better to call. You can ask for a "friends and family" rate for a second room. Sometimes it's way too much. Catch them on a good day and it could be next to nothing. Once last year I asked for a quote on a second Thursday and Friday night room at Caesars in AC and they told me $15 each night. Never hurts to ask, especially if you get good offers anyway. Last two trips in Vegas we booked CET and M-Life and the partial double booking worked out with both offers and having a place to rest at different parts of the Strip in case we were too beat to make it back to the other. Excessive I know, but it's Vegas!

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All they will do is book the second room under the "friends and family" program which offers a very slight discount. I think last time I used it the discount was like 10%. They don't take anything from you as far as comps though.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am assuming the 2nd room is for friends or family. Have you tried to log in and book under their account - if they have one?

Here is something many folks do. Book one room in your name and acct ONLY. Book the other room in your spouses name ONLY. Then just share the keys after checking in.

But, you yourself can not get two rooms on the same night - unless you are a big spender and your host does it.

6. TrewBrew

TrewBrew I may be right, I may be Crazy.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have booked extra rooms with mlife and received a discounted room rate, called to get them though. By discounted I mean 30-40% off normal rates. I have done this when our children are coming also, they are not big gamblers and I end up paying for most of there food and beverage so having it on my account gets me better offers on our room then they would get if they put it on their own account. Have not done this with TR yet but going to try this fall.

7. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this before with my Host in Tahoe. Alls I did was ask and she set it up comp'd for two rooms. So I'd call or email your host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.