1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is BConnected messed up ... again?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Turtleman, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of yesterday, Ms. Gecko and I had free night offers from all seven Boyd/Coast Vegas properties. Today - none! There are still plenty of offers, but all the free ones have disappeared, which is a bit unsettling when toying with an August trip. I'm also seeing new layouts on some of the pages, so I'm hoping this might just be a temporary effect of the latest "improvements." Anyone else seeing something like this?

2. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing here. It seemed fine last night, but no offers show up today.

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know it's not just us. I noticed yesterday morning that our free offers from Sam's Town had disappeared, but with 9 left among Gold Coast, Suncoast, Cal, and MSS, we weren't too concerned about August. The 4 free nights at the Orleans we intended to use on our annual Halloween trip also vanished today. I've see ALL offers disappear before and reappear later, but never just the freebies. Let's hope it's just a "glitch" and not some kind of policy change.

4. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My free slot play is gone too

5. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My freebies are all gone. Free nights, food, slot play all gone. I hope it truly is just a mess up and not a new marketing plan that cracks down on the comps.

If it is I got no problem with that. Loyalty goes both ways.

6. Wistful Walt

Wistful Walt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from 8 enjoyable nights at the Orleans. Included in the time frame were two visits to the Gold Coast. Tried to make some minor alterations to our websites yesterday and thought I had fouled up the sytem somehow when they did not work properly.
    Will give this a day or two to sort itself out---before I try again.

7. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My rooms and FP are still there. The only thing I noticed being gone was the 8.88 buffet under dining. But that may have expired. Maybe SW's sale messed them up too. :rolleyes:

8. VPDana

VPDana High-Roller

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I joined the What-Offers-Were-There-Yesterday-Are-Gone-Today Club. We did receive our snail mail offers though, duplicating the B-Connected online offers.

9. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am happy to see that my room offers are now back.

10. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My freebies were still gone this morning. However, after logging out and logging back in, everything's back the way it was! While I sometimes have to log in, this was probably the first time I ever intentionally logged out. Maybe I should have tried that yesterday. Whew! Now maybe we can get back to trip planning for August.

PS: Spoke too soon. Can't connect to their reservation server, but that's happened lots of times. Hopefully it will be restored soon.

Another PS: Free offers gone again, but at least now getting "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later." That's a good sign. Not to sound too critical, but BConnected overall is terrific! It's just easy to forget when you can't see your offers, check rate calendars, or make on-line reservations.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  11. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine were there yesterday. This morning it wouldn't let me connect. Then when I finally connected, my offers at GC were gone. Tried Orleans and got the technical difficulty message. But, my reservation at GC for next week still shows up.

I sure hope they're not tightening up on the comp rooms. But that wouldn't affect everyone. So, it must just be computer problems. Yeah, that's it.

I agree, Turtleman. I like the BConnected site.

12. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's a real bummer when you can't see dates and rates. That thingy I mentioned about logging out and back in must have been a coincidence, as things have been crazy back and forth all day. Oh well, even if everything was working, we still probably couldn't decide what we want to do.

13. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am getting the: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later. error myself.

14. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    y'all were kinda freakin' me out...
    So I logged on and got the same thing.
    I refreshed a couple of times and SHAZZAM!
    Now the proud owner of 5 comped nights at Sam's Club and
    5 comped nights at Orleans.....

15. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Along with 5 comp nights at Sam's...you should get an offer for a "Gold Card" (Free Dining PERIOD)..
    Man, weird shit...as I went to Sam's one day, dropped $500 CASH (playing $1 8/5 BP), and I NEVER played there again, and all I saw was 3 night offers...

16. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I left a voice message for "the" host at Sam's the other day- he hasn't gotten back to me. Is the Gold Card thingy in the online offers? I haven't ever seen one.
    At Orleans my host just tells me to charge everything to the room and she takes care of it when we leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.