1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LINQ pool, night swim?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by captainron62, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone care to share their opinion of the new LINQ pool? I recently read on their Facebook page that starting this month they are doing night swims on Friday and Saturday night! Sounds fun! (heading to gym now) haha

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am defnitely going to check this night swim out when I'm in town in July. I've heard nothing but good things about their new pool. It was just about finished when I was there in March, so I just missed out. (also heading to the gym now)

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just switched my Sept. res from Flamingo to LINQ to try this out. Temped to switch July res. as well. I always wished for something like this, sounds like a lot of fun.

4. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there last weekend and the pool was nice. Wish the night swim was available then so my "Minnesota White" wasn't so exposed! :wiggle:

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was it super crowded? I worry about it being too crowded Labor Day weekend. I survived Flamingo on same weekend so it can't be much worse than that.

6. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at pool Fri and Sat mornings but we got out of there by noon. Not overcrowded at that time but 100F is enough for me. Much more comfortable at the Tag bar playing VP. I think you'll enjoy it there.

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like fun!!

They are probably trying to compete with the Drais pool, yet offering a price point more for the average joe

8. DRPinVA

DRPinVA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess we are in the minority, we didn't care all that much for the pool. Mainly we didn't like all the space that was taken up by the bed/sofa things that surround the full perimeter of the pool. For a somewhat limited space pool area, they seemed to make it even smaller. Also, because it has the tall building on three sides, mostly everywhere you sit, you are going to be in shade very soon as the sun moves around, although I guess this time gets longer as it gets deeper into summer sun (of course, that may also be a positive on the really hot days too!). I suppose it's pretty much standard now everywhere, but we were a bit off-put by the bag search for food or drink, especially after being charged $25/day resort fee to use the pool, etc. Although we never stayed there late into the afternoon, we were told that the pool hours were until 5PM, so it would be nice if they opened up later some nights : )

9. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently inquired Linq pool about rentals on a Thursday. I was disappointed to find out they charge a flat fee instead of minimum spend like most pools but they do add some extras:

I also checked with the Cromwell Drai's pool for Thursday rentals and they do a minimum spend:

Drai's seems like the better option and better pool for weekday rentals - better pool, better sun coverage and that view!

10. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the LINQ pool menus.

LINQ Pool Food Menu.jpg

LINQ Pool Drink Menu_Page_1.jpg

LINQ Pool Drink Menu_Page_2.jpg

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.