1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zumanity Standard vs Premium tickets.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by veronicabeard, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veronicabeard

veronicabeard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone, I am hoping to redeem some of my points for Zumanity for our upcoming trip to Vegas. Do any of you have any recommendations on which type of tickets I should buy. Are the premium tickets worth the extra points?

Thank you in advance!

2. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the premium tickets when we went on one of our trips, well worth it I think. You get a very good view of the show and have a good chance to interact with the members of the show. When we booked the lady asked us if we wanted to be in the front row, you have a better chance of interaction. We chose to sit back a few rows, having been to the show and seen it I would have picked the front row.

3. veronicabeard

veronicabeard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the fast reply. I read that if we end up getting in the front row, we might get picked as volunteers. I am not sure if that's something I want to do. Would there be opportunity to say no to that?

4. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they can interact with you, if you are lucky (or not) you may get picked to go on stage. You will have to make the choice, no solid chance you will get picked to go on stage or get attention from the performers but being i front helps.

5. Blujbb

Blujbb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done both. This last trip we had upper level right in the middle, the group enjoyed the fact that you were able to enjoy all the action. After seeing a lot of cirque shows from both perspectives, I would try about 10 + rows back. Just my preference, good luck!

6. veronicabeard

veronicabeard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone for the responses! I think I will go with the premium, but will not sit in the front row. I don't want the chance to be a volunteer. I think BF will appreciate sitting closer and able to see the details.

7. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh....I thought they people they picked to go up on stage were plants.

8. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No they were real couples, we were in line behind one couple that was harassed during the pre-opening acts. We went on VDay, on MyVegas Comp. Premium seats were 4 rows back on left middle of stage. Perfect seats. Premium are well worth it.

9. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I get two tickets to this show by purchasing one standard reward and one premium and then just asking for two seats in the standard section?

10. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done premium twice and last year were on the floor and front row off to the side and this year front row balcony to be able to see it all better. Worth the extra and it is a fun show. Good seats help to take it all in however no matter which you choose.

11. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We bought the standard tickets and when we arrived, they offered us an free upgrade. The show was not sold out and we could have been seated quite close but we chose to sit near the centre and further back. Great seats.

12. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Rewards are non-transferable so you won't be able to book two seats at the same show for yourself. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.