1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Verandah Weekend Brunch Questions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by DBear, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How does brunch work at Verandah? There's no buffet line, right? All you can eat but still order off a menu? Is it the same menu as their normal breakfast menu? Same size portions?

I'd be satisfied with ordering the corned beef and pastrami hash but since I'll be there on a Saturday, thinking about doing the brunch where I assume I can still order the hash as part of brunch. How much time would you alllott for this meal? How quick does the food come out after you order? And reorder? I also assume you can still just order ala carte if you don't want to do the brunch.

2. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can order from the menu like you would during the week or pay the buffet price and have the buffet. It is not crowed like a buffet in Las Vegas. Ask to sit outside if the weather is nice. The food is better but small compare to most buffets. One of my favorites and not that expensive for the weekend in Las Vegas. There is a video on You Tube that give a good idea what it is like. [video]https://youtu.be/7MJDt8Y4jV4[/video]

3. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amazing weekend brunch buffet. Pretty much a 10 out of 10! Been there a couple months ago and a couple years ago. Both experiences were consistent and top notch in service, selection and quality. Although on this more recent trip they no longer had the bacon donuts!!

We always do the buffet... you serve yourself and select how much/little of anything you want. Or you can order straight off the menu. There are no lines or crowds.
    Never sat outside. It's either been way too hot or too cold. Inside is nice and they even had a recent remodel.

Yes they have that hash your looking for and it's dynamite! The buffet serving is served on a little baby skillet. Obviously a smaller portion but you could take as you want. I'm pretty sure the buffet vs normal menu are the same. Although the buffet portions can be smaller, you will actually end up eating more!

I would think an hour is pretty standard length for eating at the buffet. Unlike other buffets.. make sure to make a reservation.

Damn, I wish my next trip was on the weekend! :)

4. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cant believe they would drop the bacon maple donuts. I did here they change the selection so maybe that day they just did not have any. I love them.

5. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much is it?

6. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cannot find the cost of the weekend brunch anywhere. Does anyone know?

8. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still don't see it either. $$ doesn't help.

9. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i believe it was $39.99 PP. Because both times we were there I got out for just under $100 for 2 (w/tax & tip)

10. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks J; we're hoping to try this in a couple of weeks.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.