1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cavs/Warriors Game 1 total 202.5

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by mrjvegas, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This total opened at 204......I think it pushes back up and past that. I jumped in at 202.5......love this bet. Good luck NBA fans.:evillaugh

Pending 6/4/15 9:00pm Reduced Basketball 701 Cleveland Cavaliers/Golden State Warriors Over 202½ -101

2. Paul_376

Paul_376 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You took the over?

3. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes indeed......see the red.

over 202.5 at -101 vig

4. Superpocky

Superpocky VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is a nice bet. I would personally do a Cleveland ML + over 202.5, but I'm biased because I root for LBJ.

5. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right now I would lean toward under, but I would love to see you guys bet the over up. The long lay-offs for both teams will mean an ugly start to the game. These are the two top defending teams in the playoffs, I think it might be a race to 100 in game 1.

Depending on what the ML is for game 1, I too would be leaning toward Cavs. Yes I am a homer on this one. Go Cavs.

6. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the over in this one too. Not sure LBJ can Game 1 at Oracle. it's gonna be nuts there. That being said, I like Cleveland to win the series in either 6 or 7.

7. kjbrose21

kjbrose21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im ready for the finals b/c I hate betting baseball. Im ready to start thinking about this series. Tough for me to bet GS under, but i'll look a little harder closer to game time. I am not a LeBron fan, so I will be pulling GS, but I cant discount LB's playoff experience.
    Good luck gang.

8. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the WCF went 4 out of 5. The only over was the Rockets win.

9. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Have yall not seen the way GSW defense plays? This is going under by at least 10. First game will be like 98-91 GSW win IMO. Then Cavs win game 2 in a more of a shoot out with JR and the likes knocking down 8 3's.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  10. kjbrose21

kjbrose21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good points. I haven't been watching the totals, but Ive read these are two of the top defenses. Should be a good series period. If I were a better man, I could just enjoy watching...but im not, im taking GS -3.5 first half today...maybe look at some in-game totals later.
    Good luck to all and I wish I was in LV this weekend. Sauntering up to the window thinking you know better than the bookmakers is always a great feeling!

11. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Defense or not both teams are quite capable of lighting it up from the perimeter while being defended. The variables are Jr Smith and Shumpert partying and Klays concussion along with a week of rust. I'd probably take the under but avoiding it.

12. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    line doing as expected.....nearly 204 painted. Would surprise me if stops there.

13. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does overtime count for over/unders? Im sorta new to basketball sports betting.

14. mrjvegas

mrjvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

OT counts........that bet was your classic Wrong side winner. Those are much better than your classic right side loser.:evillaugh

15. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Welpts. Thats one loss for me. Lol It was going to be U204 until it went to Overtime. But my team won so I'm fine with the results too..... I figure most of the line is going to hover around 204. Might go down a little if Kyrie can't play game 2. My prediction was some what correct in the outcome. LBJ making all the plays, 3's not falling for Cavs. I feel like Cavs wil lhave a big game 2 to steal it.. with or without Kyrie. (From a Dubs fan...). I parlayed smal lsince I got a big future bet on Warriors winning it all. Lost Warriors -5.5 and U204 . Granted if they won before overtime it would've been Cavs +5.5 that would have covered (LBJ was too beast sigh) I'm going to pick the over on the next game regardless of points but I do like the Cavs from a bet standpoint. Just can't bet against my Dubs with money on the line unless they give Cavs like +10 or some ridiculous number.

16. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a Cavs ML and Under parlay from the Aria book for Thursday night. I really wanted that Cavs regulation win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.