1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Memorial Day TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegasdrea, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

This Report is going to be a quickie. Initially I wasn't going to post a TR, but Typh convinced me to do so.

Who: Eunique (yes, it is pronounced "Unique" and yes that is her real name) and I went to visit Amy who lives in Vegas (lucky girl).

When: May 27-30

Fri:
    I flew out of work as fast as I could, of course, I didn't get off as early as I wanted, but I still made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare.
    Flight was uneventful, the usual drunks aboard, but they were funny and not annoying, we even landed a little early. Our luggage was waiting for us when we got to baggage claim and so was Amy. We scooped upour bags and in no time we were on 15N to Amy's apt. I called Bill to see if we were still on for the night and we were. We freshened up and went to Hard Rock to meet Bill at Body English. We got there around midnight-ish. We had a ball of a time, Bill's friends were really nice and very friendly, they made us feel very comfortable. I think we left around 4 or so maybe earlier, we headed over to Paris to eat some breakfast. After our meal Bill took is back to the HR so we could fetch Amy's car, and on the way over there we were at a stoplight, Eunique throws open the door and starts hurling. The look on Bill's face was priceless :eek: We got home as the sun was coming up...

Sat: We woke up about 10, sat around and caught up with Amy. We left the house at 3 and headed over to Fashion Show for a little shopping expedition. That night we went to VooDoo Lounge. I just love that place it's got everything, a DJ if you want to dance, and the lounge inside with the band is awesome. We met some guys and hung out with them for the rest of the night. They were there for a baseball tournament and were staying at Palace Station so we kept making fun of the hotel, but it actually wasn't all that bad. Didn't get home until 10AM Sunday morning...

Sun:
    Needless to say we slept all day Sunday. One of my co-workers was in town and we met up with him and his friends for a drink at Shadow Bar while we waited for our table at Cheesecake Factory. We scarfed down our food and took off for Body English we met Bill and his friends and, of course, we had a freaking great time. I just love it there. I was the dancing queen that night, DJAM had me dancing all night. Plus I was really, really drunk. I got home around 6:30 and crashed until it was time to get up to go to the airport.

Mon:
    I was so sad to leave :( - BUT I'll be returning on June 21st and this time for 6 days and with ALL my girls. I can't contain my excitement.

I know it doesn't seem like it from this TR, but I had such a good time. It was just that we were not on the strip, so we rested a lot-we didn't keep going and going. The next trip will have many more stories and pictures too.

Ta-Ta

~Andrea

2. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a pretty nice weekend Drae. Next time make sure to get some pics. A shot of Eunique pasting the pavement would have been pretty cool :D . Going back in 2 weeks huh... lucky biatch!! :)

3. Typhinie

Typhinie Tourist

Again, we have to party some time in VEGAS! It always sounds like you have a blast! I am glad to see I convinced you to write a report!

4. Tess

Tess Tourist

You rested a lot??? I didn't seem like it! Great report.. fun fun!

5. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL-
    Yeah we rested during the day,not at night ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.