1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

carrot top shots

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dtmk66, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Welcome to Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone tell me about Carrot Top handing out shots during his show?

2. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had center 1st and 2nd row seats. A bottle of crown and some plastic shot glasses drop from the ceiling. he heads to your right (his left) and starts handing them out . Up to the middle of the audience and then around behind us.

In all honesty, I was pretty loaded when I got there, so without a chaser I was doing just fine. LOL But getting a shot from Carrot Top would have been awesome!

3. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was sitting front and center and he gave them out just like you said. Luckily someone didn't want theirs and passed on over to me in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  4. Jonnyvegas

Jonnyvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2nd row all the way to his left side. Does he branch out or just front and center?

5. Eddyhazkell

Eddyhazkell Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He started on that side, so I think you should be good.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have first row center on his last show before a week break sep 7. I was thinking of bringing a mini bottle of crown and offering it to him. Good or bad idea.

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw him the whole front row (where I was) got them and about half the second row.

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We sat front row center but there were no shots the night we saw him. It's a great show!

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been 3x, always sat front and center. I have gotten the shots twice, the third time he bypassed a lot of folks in the first two rows and ran up to some really, really busty girl about mid way up and made a few jokes and gave her a "shot for all three of you".

My buddy asked him for a second shot and he brought him out a small travel sized bottle that was signed, pretty cool.

10. DavidR82

DavidR82 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While he was passing out shots at the show we went to, there was some dude passed the fuck out on a aisle seat and slept through most of the show. As soon as CArrot Top saw him. He was ripping on him the next 10 minutes. Dude never woke up until the end when his friend finally nudged him. Classic.

11. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its not the event of the century, he just gives a handful of people in the front row or two tiny shots. he walks through the audience when he does it so you get a warm and fuzzy up close thing with the guy. pretty cool but not the end all be all.

The rest of the show is well worth the price even if you dont get a shot.

12. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does he change the show much? I saw him several years ago and really enjoyed it. I would go see him again as long as it wasn't the same show I already saw.

13. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably half his show changes year to year or possibly sooner. He still uses his "classics" like the REM song at the beginning, but as a prop comedian, he has a huge repertoire of material that he can pull out of his trunks (storage trunks!) to use based on what's working with that audience that night. I read an article in the newspaper about him and his daily routine included an hour or two at the gym, then off to his workshop to work on new props before eating and going to Luxor for his show. So it kinda sounds like he's always working in new material. Every time I've been, he's always been on top of big stuff in the news to include in the show. For the price, it's definitely one of the best entertainment values in town.

14. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks that's good to know. I looked him up on Wiki and it said he has been at Luxor since 2005. I am pretty sure I didn't see him there, but it was a trip for a bachelor party so who know :beer: I think it was MGM where I saw him? So it has been more than 10 years...so yeah time to give him another look.

15. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went out to lunch with a co-manager and one of his supervisors a few months back. We got to talking about Vegas and somehow CT came up. The supervisor then proceeded to open a story with, "Carrot Top had sex on my bed."

Turns out a female roomie was in charge of Student activities at a college in Ohio and she booked CT for a show when he was up and coming. He (CT) ended up getting smashed with the girl and the said supervisor was greeted with activities taking place on his bed when he came home.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.