1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Breakfast Buffet under 30 dollars

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Starz22, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking for a good breakfast buffet for under 30 dollars on the strip. Will be in Vegas from Wednesday til Tuesday July 1st-7th. I have eaten at many buffets..Wynn..Bellagio...Mirage...MGM...Caesars ...but not for breakfast. I don't think breakfast would be hard to mess up,but I would like good food and I don't want to pay 40+ for it. Flamingo buffet was awful and I love Flamingo. I did the buffet at Paris and was not impressed for the price. I won't pay 80+ dollars for a brunch...who can eat that much food to make it worth it? I'm looking for a decent selection for a reasonable price. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prices will vary depending on the day you will go, in general Mon.-Thurs. are cheaper while weekends are more expensive. If you have to go to a buffet i would recommend Wicked Spoon @ Cosmo. They serve a good brunch everyday but you will have to go on a Mon.-Thurs. to fit the price tag you had in mind.

3. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio breakfast buffet goes for $29.99, and is wonderful.
    Usual breakfast foods, with some lunch type entrees. Made to order omelets are great.
    However my favorites are the pancakes and French toast. Fresh and light with warm maple syrup!
    You can use MyVegas rewards for it, if you play.

Anniversary Trip
  4. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay is really good for breakfast! It only around $20 and they have a ton of selections besides just the usually breakfast stuff. I was just there the first week of May and they had brunch options on a Monday, so you can get a whole lot for your money during the week days.

5. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must have had a totally different experience then i did. I went there last summer and actually left hungry, omelette was okay but i couldn't find anything else that were decent. The service was horrendous as well, had to ask 3 times to get some OJ that was undrinkable. When i tried to order a cappuccino the server rolled her eyes like i was a crazy. Even the fruit was bland and tasteless and bread rolls were not fresh. As soon as i got back to Aria i had to hit up Jean Philippe for some snacks.

6. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I was just there the first week in May and they have really stepped up the buffet!

7. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know how late they serve breakfast/brunch? I usually don't start moving early enough to get a breakfast buffet. :beer:

8. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is another reason to do Cosmo, they serve a brunch everyday and is open until 2 or 3pm depending on if its a weekend or not. Also food so much better then MB..

9. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had the MB buffet last week. It was for lunch, maybe 11:30. They still had a lot of breakfast items, but just typical stuff, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, made to order omletes, etc. Not a great lunch selection. It was average. Bellagio breakfast was good. But I don't know what would make a breakfast buffet spectacular. I know they can get awful, though!

10. TyrC

TyrC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a big difference in breakfast and brunch? Does the brunch give you more to eat or are there breakfast
    items that won't be there?

11. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy Cravings at The Mirage for breakfast ...they have a nice set up

12. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having gone to Vegas since 1995, and having 'enjoyed' the California breakfast buffet for about six bucks... I don't get the question.

Breakfast buffet $30? I miss when Vegas was a food bargain.

13. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was thinking! You can get a very decent breakfast for half of that and IIRC most breakfast buffets are now $20-ish. Sams Town is much less.

14. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only recommendation for a breakfast buffet is Paris.
    We pay less than $40 for two people and one of the few places where you get freshly cooked meals made to order.

15. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always enjoyed the Paris buffet for breakfast. It's not cheap but certainly not the most spendy buffet there is.

16. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the MGM breakfast - last time they had fresh carved bacon - OM bacon!! Here is a link to lasvegasadvisor.com buffet list. - More at Luxor is awful - I also thought you cannot screw up breakfast -- but yes they can.

http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/buffets.cfm

17. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know which buffet charges more than $30 for a breakfast (brunch excluding).

18. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Slab bacon was at Wynn the one time we did it. Different but good.

Dinner at More at the Luxor was not bad, at least the time I was there. The name gets me, sounds Dickensian! :) "What? You want MORE! {slap!}" :)

19. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes and yes.
    Brunch is literally breakfast+lunch. That's why most places charge you more than a lunch or even dinner (some places way more!).
    And people generally stay longer in brunch than in lunch/dinner. You can (and should) eat two meals in one.

20. ncfatcat

ncfatcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want one with lox bagels capers cream cheese and red onions!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.