1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Executive Suite - pictures

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Motorcat, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free upgrade on our trip before Memorial day ................. figured I'd share just in case someone was wondering if its worth it. We loved the room.

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

No bathroom pics but it was nice as well. Double Vanity, walk in shower and jacuzzi tub

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in one once and loved it. I thought I had a normal tub however. I have a Grand room comped for Sept...hoping if an executive is available to pay to upgrade. I like having a large seating area. Room would be perfect in my eyes if they just had an empty fridge in it ;)

3. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fridge was fully stocked and so was the top of the counter with snacks ............... do not touch or you pay dearly.

I tried to stay away from that area especially when drinking for fear of bumping into something.

No remote control room options like the Aria but having extra room (The sitting area) was a plus.

4. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fridge was fully stocked and so was the top of the counter with snacks ............... do not touch or you pay dearly.

I tried to stay away from that area especially when drinking for fear of bumping into something.

No remote control room options like the Aria but having extra room (The sitting area) was a plus.

5. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice room. Thanks for sharing. Did you have to ask for the upgrade or did they just offer it to you?

6. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stand corrected - the wife said it tub was a normal tub.

The upgrade was also comped in lieu of our early check in comped room not be available - the early check in that was promised was lost in the shuffle that was Rock in Rio.

It sucked flying in early in the AM and the room not being available ............tired as all get out, we checked our bags and went for breakfast. We did not ask for anything - my demeanor pretty much summed that up as I walked away from the desk pissed as the wife made arrangements......... when they finally said our room was ready some 3 hrs later we were told the upgrade was no charge and apologized for the confusion.

It was the only issue we had our entire stay.

It won us over as well ............. we are MGM'ers now. Monte Carlo bye bye

7. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing. Have fun!!!!

8. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the MGM executive suites. Especially the giant movie set light! Would love to find one of those for my house!

9. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in an executive this past weekend. Love the open floor plan of the room, but prefer the spa suite to the executive for the larger bathroom. Same layout of the bedroom/sitting area. Very nice for an upgrade though!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.