1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flights Comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bossof.1, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bossof.1

Bossof.1 Tourist

Just got my first flight offer, except it's for Lake Tahoe for the 4th of July weekend. Anyone else taking them up on this offer and the Aerosmith concert?

Also, do you know if I'm able to fly out of Long Beach to Tahoe/Reno and ask them to fly me to out to LV? : ) Or does the returning credit has to be the same location.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Usually these flights aren't on a regular airline but on a charter flight. Because of this changing your returning destination is generally not possible.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said, they are usually a charter. Sometimes they are not and you could probably get a different return. We have done a different return city with the Diamond Aspirations, but not with the trip offers like this. You could also look at what SW charges for Reno to Vegas and skip the return on the charter.

If you do that, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let somebody know so they do not wait for you to show up.

4. Bossof.1

Bossof.1 Tourist

Hey, so I had to call and book the offer through Cesar's Passport service. It looks like it's commercial, but they have to get approval for me to fly from my location to Reno and Reno to LV.

5. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an offer for up to 3 nights July 2 - July 5 with premium VIP tickets to Aerosmith, the 4th of July celebration, and a welcome gift, but mine came with up to $400 airfare reimbursement. Is that the same one you received?

Oh, wait… I just noticed it does say travel arrangements must be made through Passport Travel. Bummer.

6. Bossof.1

Bossof.1 Tourist

Yea, that's the same one I got it.

You just have to book through them, but you can choose any commercial flight you'd like. I'm still waiting to see if they'll fly me from LAX to Reno and Reno to LV though.

7. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a room booked, but CET hates us right now...but we're going to see if we can't get the "Celebration" tickets (I think it's still just the party on the roof of the parking garage; used to be Diamond/7* got free tix, but I dunno anymore)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.