1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I Survived Another Reno Project

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by VegasGroove, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! I'm tired and sore from the clean-up. My 1980s plastic-paneled kitchen ceiling is now a sleek tray ceiling with canned lights and a decorative 5-light pendant.

And I don't care how much you tarp off the entire kitchen from top to bottom - THERE IS STILL DUST AND DEBRIS!! I re-learned that fact from the last project (almost 3 years ago) which was kitchen tiling/granite countertops and hardwoods throughout the entire condo.

But it was worth it! So happy with the results.

Next project? Not for awhile!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just spent the last three weekend installing new appliances, fauctet, two ceiling fans and 600 sq foot of wood flooring! I am wiped out in every way!

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! This year we don't have any major projects planned (we did the kitchen reno last year). We've been doing smaller projects a little at a time - work in the morning, drink on the patio in the afternoon ;-) This weekend we were doing some pressure washing on the porch & siding. Gardening (always gardening ;-) But we fence and net the important stuff!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.