1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BLT steak

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by karens625, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is BLT steak? Notice there was a groupon and was thinking about buying. But was wondering how good it is. Any reviews? Thanks.

2. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

The popovers are delicious. Steaks are pretty solid. I found the sides to be rather dull; potatoes half a dozen ways.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have just eaten there as the setting for the Sterling Brunch. Lovely, modern space and the popovers are very good.

4. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BLT Steak at Bally's, is very nice and casual...with top notch service...as said, the popovers are something else...I had the bone in rib eye, which was cooked and seasoned as ordered...they may even serve up some apps, compliments of the chef...

5. Diva21

Diva21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The steaks and the popovers are outstanding. The sides leave something to be desired. I've tried several and they're just lackluster. I stick with the gigantic baked potato now. It has become my ritual last night in Vegas meal now. I sit at the bar and let my favorite bartender, Stephanie, take excellent care of me. Service has always been friendly and very efficient.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.