1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

All Dice, All Day. Atlantis Reno 5/23-25.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by fadetheseven, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Heading up for a few days with the gf and a few friends. I'm not sure how live the TR will be, but I expect to update at least a couple times a day. This will be the third trip of the year. I'm coming off a winner in March and hope to start a streak.

My craps play continues to evolve. In fact, I've come full circle. I started out with just PL/odds then began a 10+ year journey of various strategies. Over the past 3 trips I've gone back to more conservative play and this trip I plan to try only PL again. The circle of dice! In lieu of heavy pressing, I'm starting higher and same betting until I've collected 3 times. I'll be going $10-20 with 5x odds. My last trip, I was lucky to win sessions with the higher starting spread and lose only on the lower stakes sessions.

Mornings will likely be spent on .50 VP with Baileys&coffee. I've hit quarter Royals on 2 of my last 3 trips. My goal is hitting one on .50! If the dice tables are active, I'll probably hit and run in the mornings.

Also planning to watch the Warriors on Saturday night. Go Dubs!

2. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its been a hell of a series so far, Go Dubs!!! Good luck out there.. i'll be heading out for an overnighter in a few weeks.

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to read it!

4. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just when I think they are unbeatable, they manage to turn the ball over like the Dubs of old. They aren't going to stop the Beard, but they can make it a lot easier on themselves if they stopped the careless turnovers.

Are you still holding out until October? I've failed the attempt to reduce play. Third trip this year and another booked in 3 weeks. Lol. The June trip is going to be low rolling at harrahs.

5. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Tahoe for 4th of July, but if I don't get a job by 6/1, then I'm cancelling...
    I've got trips scheduled for Labor Day and Wedding Anniversary...but like I said..I need employment first.

6. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit a few spots of traffic but still made decent time. First hour long session was exactly break even. We saw 5 or 6 shooters and the best was 3 points, two of them being 4. Delicious double money. Our dealer just had a baby 9 weeks ago and we could tell she was tired. Lots of mistakes but to her credit, she caught them all. Top notch dealers at the Atlantis.

7. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dinner was pupusas across the street. Excellent. Watching the Warriors destroy the Rockets. Probably playing another hour after the game. I got up at 3:30 like a kid going to Disneyland so I'm exhausted.

8. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit em hard and rob em blind!

9. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All craps all the time - my favorite reports.

Rack 'em up!

10. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. After the game, we went down and played about 45 minutes. I went with bigger stakes since it was a short session. $20/100. It was looking dire, down to my last $100 when a dude across the table hit 2 10's in a row. After him it was choppy and I finished down a couple black. I hung around to throw and hit one pass.

My discipline was tested with the first hand of the session. Guy to my left had 33 rolls with all box numbers until about 2/3rd through his roll. He hit 2 passes at the end, but I just watched while my friends were collecting chips with every roll. In the end, we all lost about 2-3 units.

I actually started with $10/50 PL/odds but quickly went to $20/100 so I wanted to make sure the pit tracked accordingly. He came back with a $145 avg. I had the dealers up for $1/5 after a pass but the rating was still generous.

Up and at 'em. Heading down for baileys&coffee and VP. That $20k Royal IPK hit has me fiending. I'm also entertaining the idea of getting a work out in a par course about 4 miles from here. I didn't drive so have to decide if a bus or can is worth the effort.

11. TIMSPEED

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, you're up early!
    4am is when I'm usually going to bed :evillaugh
    What golf course are you thinking about going to? Washoe County Muni?

12. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to bed around 10 so I was glad I slept past 3!

Par course is a calisthenics park with pull-up and dip bars. It's down past Sierra Trading Post.

45 min session of dice started and ended poorly. The bright spot was in the middle. After about 4 straight PSO, shooter hit 4 passes, the first two being on the 4. I pressed to $30 and $40 after the third and fourth pass, respectively. This guy brought me back from down $600 to almost even. I ended down 5 black.

I spotted the $1 VP progressive at $5300 so I'm giving it a couple shots before heading to the bartops.

13. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Oh so close!

14. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got forced off the machine so they could clear the cash. The $1 bank has the same machines on the opposite side and 2 hands in hit the first quad.

[​IMG]

15. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

What?!?!?!!

Ended up $100. Bartops now.

16. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ugh

Must.Play.Craps. *Capt. Kirk*

one of these days we must play dice when I'm shooting from S1 left

good luck

17. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL. Like moths to a flame. Quick hit and run at dice. 4 pass hand was the highlight. Walked $250 to the good! Tons of field bettors. They got ground to nothing. Forgot about anothe player last night. She was hopping hardways and midnight for $10 each every roll. She hit 12 for $300 twice. She gave it all back and even bought in for more.

18. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit the coffee shop for breakfast then bartops and dropped $50. Tried to slow play but I was a robot just flying through hands at normal pace.

The Gf went off to the spa so I met up with the rest of the group at the dice table. Started with $20/100 action and lost 5 in a row. Bought in for 4 more shots and hit a hand with 3 passes bringing me back but still down. Then three more misses. Finished 7 down. I've trying to field parlay with my spare chips and haven't hit. This time I started with $18 and hit 10 then 2. My plan was for 5 hits but missed with a five. Almost.

I think I'm down about $1100 with maybe 4 hours of action. That's 10 units. Papa needs a run soon. Good news is that I've maintained discipline and haven't chased with place or come bets. I think ive seen a couple decent hands with only a couple passes but plenty box numbers. My friends betting pass and come or place aren't faring well either. They are down about 10 units apiece as well.

Gonna try to take a nap until the gf finishes in the spa.

Edit: forgot to mention a guy buying into the last session for $6k stopping the dice while they count out the bills. He proceeds to bet about $100 spread per hand. He's clearly in for the long haul.

19. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out to work out. Should be a couple hour diversion since I have to take a bus.

20. fadetheseven

fadetheseven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good session. About an hour but no parallel bars. Decided to walk half way back to pickup a bottle of Springbank 15.

Bonus workout pick. Hanging leg lift.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.