1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double booking offers?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Italladdsup, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone double booked an offer on a room? Just wondering if it is possible and if it is just too much of a pain to try.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Doing so with multiple companies is pretty common and a lot of people on this board do it. Usually it is done to take advantage of the free play/resort credits that go along with the offer. Multiple offers with the same company is pretty tough.

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm taking double booking to a new level on my up coming trip to take advantage of free play, dining, shows, and a video poker tournament:

5/31 & 6/1: Bellagio, Mlife offer of two free nights and $50 resort credit
    5/31: Westgate, free "upgraded" room, $50 free play, and 2 free buffets
    6/2 & 6/3: Bally's in a Jubilee room free for two nights and entry to a 150k VP tourney
    6/2 & 6/3: Downtown Grand free room for two nights, $80 FP, $20 dining credit
    6/3: Aria, Mlife offer with $50 resort credit and two free tickets to Zarkana.

it'll be kind of a pain in the ass moving around, but it'll give me a chance to stay at four places I'd hadn't stayed at before. We'll have a rental car for the week to help move us around.

4. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow Mattie, you are going to be busy moving around!

My standard trip is 3 nights. I like to stay 2 different places with the middle night double booked. It works great as long as you have easy transportation between the two.

5. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, no eyebrows are raised when you don't check in? Or do you check in all the hotels and just stay at the one you want to?

6. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

You have to check in to get free play, tournament entries, or other items included with your offer. You just stay in the room you want.

7. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, just like Scottndindy said. I check in both, then stay in which ever works out best. It's nice to always have a room somewhere the middle day without waiting for check in time.

8. ngrund

ngrund High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you have to check in at each property if the offer they give requires the room (free play, tournament, etc) you just don't have to actually sleep in the room, just make sure you do give each place some play using comp card

9. Italladdsup

Italladdsup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for replying, I have never done it but I think I will try it this trip. We have a $300 freeplay and $50 food credit offer from 4queens and have already booked Golden Nugget. I heard the rooms are not great at 4queeens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.