1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pools at Signature Suites at MGM

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by callahanha, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callahanha

callahanha Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I go to Vegas in the summer, I prefer to spend a lot of time at the pool without having to listen to loud music or deal with little kids. This is why I prefer to stay at Paris.

On my July trip, we are trying someplace different and will be staying at the Signature Suites at MGM. Can someone who has stayed there let me know if there are a lot of kids at the pools reserved for Signature guests only?
    Thanks

2. DCSeawolf

DCSeawolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always stay at Signature during my summer trips just for the pools. Generally quiet and relaxing . . . no need to get out early to secure a spot. yes, there are sometimes a few kids; but it's not the typical circus.

One note: because of the location of the hotel towers the pools are in the shade during the summer until about 11:45 each day . . .

3. callahanha

callahanha Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, I can deal with a few kids but I don't want a repeat of my experience at Luxor. There was no place to escape screaming kids

4. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. DCSeawolf

DCSeawolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was a nice sedate pool, only issue was dj noise from wet Republic on the weekend.

This yr we have a cabana booked at Ballys for 2 days ($120 per day) ans a day bed at the tropicana for $75 min f&b spend (non guest rate)

7. DCSeawolf

DCSeawolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps I've just been there at bad times. Always been much, much more crowded /loud than towers 2 & 3 . . .

P.S. Great trip report!

8. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Tower 1 two years ago with my (now ex) wife who loved the private pool much better than the MGM complex.

Looked like a typical hotel pool to me. They had drink and food service and plenty of available seats and chairs. Not crowded at all. We went in July so your mileage may vary.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.