1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas help please

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasBhoy, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasBhoy

VegasBhoy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, first post so be gentle with the newbie

Going to Vegas next month travelling from the UK, have been playing MyVegas for the last few months for some freebies.

Travelling solo and I arrive on a Friday and managed to get comped nights (apart from resort fee of course) at Luxor for Friday and Saturday before they changed their policy of only one room per trip at the start of April.

I am then staying off strip for the remaining 7 days of my trip.

I still have quite a few points to use up so I am planning to use some for the Red Rock for the buffet and a couple of free drinks at the bar, also plan to get a 4 day BOGOF pass for the monorail (thanks to this forum I know I can now activate my 2nd ticket when the first one expires) so that covers my trip - I also want to get a Bellagio Buffet Dinner for 70,000LP - the condition is you have to stay at a MGM property to do so.

So here is my question I need some help with - Can I redeem this reward at the Mlife desk at the Bellagio on the Friday or Saturday I am staying at the Luxor and then use it say on the Tuesday for Dinner at the Bellagio (you can only use it Mon-Thurs) ?

Or hang on to my Luxor key and show them this at the Bellagio on the Tuesday and hope they don't check to see if I am still staying there ?

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, you have to be a registered quest when you redeem it, and it'll be valid for that day only.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can't use. and you need to be in system for it to work(checked in and not checked out). Don't know of any buffets rewards good on weekends(might be one). Go for the rewards without keys on them if you want a buffet at mgm property.

4. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe your problem would be the 24 hr requirement to use the award after it's been redeemed...so, though you can use the buffet award AFTER you have checked out of the Luxor, you would still need to use the buffet award within 24hrs after you redeemed that award...

5. VegasBhoy

VegasBhoy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks people will just have to eat elsewhere then

6. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed the 2 / 4 1 buffet deals have no stay requirement, if you meet someone or just redeem and asked someone in line to go halves while your out there...just an idea

MS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.