1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Excalibur Parlour Suite have a Pullout Couch?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by flutterball, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flutterball

flutterball Tourist

Never stayed at Excalibur before, but doing a last minute march madness trip and only available room I can get comped for the entire weekend is the Parlor Suite at Excalibur, its a one bedroom with a king, know it has a bar, dinning table and couch in the living room, my question is does the couch pullout, having a buddy come, want to know if it converts to a bed or do I have to request a cot for him? Searched everywhere for an answer but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance......

2. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am quite sure that it is not a pull out couch (just by sitting on it --> no 'springy' feeling), although I never actually checked.

The bedroom is separate from the couch, bar and dining table (the 'living room'). There was a guest bathroom as well. If you needed a cot, there is plenty of room for it on the side next to the window. I really liked the room - although the shower is open to the bedroom (glass), which would be strange if you had a guest walk in the bedroom.

The best part - the a/c worked awesome - got room down to about 58 degrees - then a 'do not disturb' sign for 3 days to ensure no housekeeper messed with the setting.

Have fun there!

3. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any questions - let me know!

4. flutterball

flutterball Tourist

FYI no the parlor suite does not have a pullout couch, just a regular couch but it has plenty of room for a roll away cot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.