1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Budget Car Rental Question

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Lasvegashoney22, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lasvegashoney22

Lasvegashoney22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my car rental with Budget, using the Costco Travel website. I didn't put in our budget fast track number at the time I booked the rental. I tried doing this through Budget's website but it wouldn't let me. I called them and spoke to an operator who tried to add the number for me but told me if he did it, it would change the cost of my car rental to today's rates, which is quite a bit higher than the rate I booked through Costco Travel. Has anyone else ever ran into this issue before? I really do not want to have to go to the counter at the car rental in Vegas. I don't understand why they cannot just add the fast track number to my reservation without changing the rate. I appreciate any suggestions!

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call them and try again.

3. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

I, too, would call them again. I've done this several times because there is no place to put in your Fast Track # on Costco's website. They've always been able to do it. We do it to get the SW credits.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.