1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for a Host(CET)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Canucks13, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canucks13

Canucks13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering if anyone has the info of a host I could email. On my total rewards site I have midweek comps at pretty much all properties, and most weekends comped other then ceasers and cromwell.
    Im wondering if I contact a host and tell them my play, if they could reduce the room rate or possibly comp it.

Im a 60% roulette player. (Last trip I averaged 250 per spin), even a couple 500 spins in there. Also play 20% baccarat, 20% slots/blackjack.

I go to Vegas minimum 3 times a year. This will be my 8th trip in 4 years.

Would a host comp me upfront for Cromwell, or possibly get me a reduced rate, Currently showing 155 average a night for June 5-7.

Anyone that has a CET host that I could email and shoot some questions by would greatly help me out

Thanks

2. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right above you is a sticky thread with a PHVHost named Hunter. His info is listed with his e-mail addy to contact him regarding hosts.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With what you provided, surprised you haven't been assigned or even contacted by a host yet. If you're play is consistent, the room rates don't really matter at the end as you can just stop by the host office get it COMP in the back-end.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you still need a host, send me a message. I can provide my hosts email to you. It seems he works with more 'normal level' people.

5. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hunter is amazing.

6. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible you have a host and don't know it yet...one time I went to get a comp from vip services and they told me I had to contact my host...I'm a huge roulette player also...I'm said I don't have one, they gave me her card and said she been assigned to me a few months prior but she never contacted me to let me know. ..

Now just last night I'm at the Linq gambling and this Asian walks up, introduced himself and said I'm your host at this property...if your playing enough you have one or they will seek you out

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was assigned one at The Linq despite Hunter already being my host. He told me to go through him and not her, which obviously I will because he's now booked me four different trips while this lady hasn't done anything but say hello

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.