1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Identity comp companion room

Discussion in 'Comps' started by incognito, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incognito

incognito Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Gold with Identity and first time. I just called Identity and was asking if the 2 companion nights could just be used for me and not for a companion and they told me no.

I have saw on the boards here that people have used it for themselves and not for a friend. Has anyone tried to book for themselves rather than for a friend since the new changes made to Identity???

2. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you book the 2 COMP nights and 2 companion nights , you can have it back to back. Just give them the name of a friend that's going with you and then you can combine the 2 reservations so you don't have to check out and then check back in when you're there. Unless you're going solo.

3. incognito

incognito Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to book 4nights in a row for me and not use for a companion.

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a reservation for myself and another room for my daughter using the gold companion nights. They told me that the companion nights had to be when I was staying there. This wasn't a problem for me, as that's what I wanted to do, but it seems like its a change from what it used to be based on what I've read on this forum.

5. Kdiamond

Kdiamond Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband did this and just put the companion room in my name. Must be a logistical thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.