1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hakkasan Bottle Service

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Shjf, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely new to bottle service, never done it before in my life. If anything I always thought it was too expensive and tried to avoid it. Except now I've got a group of 10 or 12 people all wanting to go and were looking into costs.

I'm seeking any suggestions, comments, or tips we should know before screwing this up somewhere along the line. We're going to Hakkasan, we're wanting to spend something around $1500-$2500 that night for bottle service. It'll be May 28th which is a Thursday and Tiesto is playing.

If anyone could help that'd be awesome. Thanks!! :nworthy::licklips:

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would suggest you go to the Jack Colton website and ask over there.

You will most likely be in the pavilion or mezzanine section and I will question that only because Tiesto is playing. You have to remember you have sales tax, auto gratuity, LET tax, handshake and tips to the busser and security.

Our group's rule of thumb is 40% on top of the min spend requirement. So your max minimum is $1800 which gets you to $2520 all in.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $2500 wouldn't be to hard to get, but you might not be able to get right on the dance floor. If its all guys or mostly guys you will not be on main floor. you can get upstairs typically overlooking the dance floor, but they might squeeze you for another bottle, or a c note handshake.

4. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow it sucks to be a low budget middle aged married stiff with a kid.....$2500 for bottle service yikes my trip in October, 5 days, 5 nights, including airfare, hotel, and $1200 cash for food, drinks, gambling, & entertainment. Oh well I still had fun, looking forward to the next time the wife lets me go with my friends again LOL

5. airblaster503

airblaster503 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind a $2500 min table is going to really come out to$2500 + 40%. Hakkasan charges tax, auto grat, and LET tax. So that $2500 will actually cost you $3500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.