1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage High Limit Room Question.

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by number5sports, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the Mirage have a high limit room with a bar that has VP? If so what are the minimums?

Are there any high limit rooms that have VP at a bar with $1 or $2 limits?

I've never really wandered into those rooms and am curious. I bet the drink service is good in those rooms.

Thank you for the help!

:beer:

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is/was a high limit VP bar at Mirage. It's located in a lounge area. Last time I was there was when LOVE opened so it's been a few years and you know how fast things change in Vegas...

I remember not knowing it was a high limit bar and we wandered in and sat down and ordered drinks before we realized we were out of our comfort zone. Don't remember the minimums but I know it wasn't 25 cents. Might have been $2 or $5. After we got our drinks we told the bartender we wouldn't be playing and he was real cool about it and told us not to worry, he'd still comp them. After tipping him accordingly, we then took our drinks and sat on a couch in the lounge area. About 5 minutes later Lauren Hutton wandered in, took a look around, smiled as us lovebirds (my wife and I) on the couch and left.

3. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NYNY High limit bar has $1

4. Yokel

Yokel Player

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was at the Mirage high limit bar (not very recently), the minimums were $5. The only high limit bars that I can think of with $1 or $2 video poker are the Hard Rock, Luxor and M Resort. I've seen all three of these recently.

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're looking for $1 limits, Lift Bar at Aria might be worth a shot. It's just their 24/hour lobby bar, but it's got 9/5 JoB and they make very, very good cocktails; on various occasions I've enjoyed both fancy handcrafted drinks with lots of fresh ingredients, and Stoli on the rocks faster than I can put it down.

6. archie

archie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as yokel stated $5 min on bar tops,the machines to the left as you look at the bar may be $25 min.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.