1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Post-trip mLife offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I am moving out to the East Coast in July which will make my Vegas trips less frequent (living on the West Coast now; Allegiant w/ those downtown offers is so cheap!).

Because I want to get another stay or two done before then, I am wondering how long it takes to get your offers after a trip. I was at Luxor the weekend of the 20th-21st but then went to the Mirage the first weekend of April (two weeks later).

Haven't gotten anything from Luxor since then (but played a solid amount) and still haven't received my summer offers.

Question 1) Would my second trip to Mirage slow down my offers?
    Question 2) Is anyone else still waiting for summer offers?

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dunno about ?#1, but for #2, I am waiting for my summer offers.

In August we were at Aria and Mandalay Bay, we got lucky as our money lasted way longer then normal. We got a lot more points then normal and came out ahead. Our Winter offers stayed the same, but noticed our Spring offers increased. I have heard it sometimes takes a cycle to get better offers, but I don't know for sure. The spring offers are good through July so you vp an still book those if you have d cent ones. Hope that helps.

3. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your best bet is to call the Mlife line and ask if there are any offers available to you. They have them listed on the computers.

4. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still waiting on summer offers from most properties. Did get an Aria e-mail offer this week, but it didn't reflect my last trip.

Pressitagain is absolutely right -- just give MLife a call. They may have something more up-to-date; I find that offers roll out quite slowly, which can be frustrating when you have trips planned in close succession. If that doesn't work, even if you don't get comped, reach out to a host to see what might be out there for you.

5. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiting on my summer offers as well. Emailed host last week and she said summer offers should roll out within 6 weeks... So I assume around end of May.

6. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a generic mlife number to call for this info?

I called their member services line and it wants me to pick a property. I kind of just want general info on the different properties. Do I need to call one by one?

Thanks.

7. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds about right, spring offers should be booked by the end of May.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.